KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dark phoenix vs sentry

dark phoenix vs sentry
Started by: CaPtAiN cOoKiE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

dark phoenix vs sentry

i dont know much about sentry but i hear he is really bad ass and i was wonderin how badass so can he take down the queen of hotties lol. (or would he not hit a woman)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:56 PM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RSSR

Dark Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:08 AM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

well is sentry even strong i hear he is... so who is he lol

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:11 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Dark Phoenix would murder him

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:26 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:11 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Sentry's powers, Mr Cookie, are somewhat vague. Technically they are "limitless"....that's straight from Marvel. But in reality, he hasn't done too much to show "limitlessness" in his comics, and he's recently started hanging out with heroes that are well below him (Spider-Man, Luke Cage, etc.). So by all accounts, Pheonix would wail on him...but some crazy fanboy might argue otherwise.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i have to go with Phoenix he hasn't shown enough power to be at her level.

But who know how stupid marvel are gonna make him.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

ya but i was reading my wizard magazine and it said somethin likenhe has the power of 1000 suns isnt that somewhat powerful i mean cmon phoenix is like 4 suns 5 at the most lol.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:27 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaPtAiN cOoKiE
ya but i was reading my wizard magazine and it said somethin likenhe has the power of 1000 suns isnt that somewhat powerful i mean cmon phoenix is like 4 suns 5 at the most lol.

Lol wtf

it doesn't matter that they say.

all it matter is what they do.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:28 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

o i see.
so in your opinion is dark phoenix the strongest or is there a higher tier like lets say onslaught or galactus or somethin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:29 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Galactus vs. Pheonix is a wash...depends on who you talk to. Otherwise, Living Tribunal and artifacts like the Infinity Gauntlet and the Heart of the Universe are the only things more powerful than Pheonix. A few more might be included, but those are the only ones I'd put above Pheonix.

Oh, and I actually kinda like Sentry, but that 1000 exploding suns thing is crap.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaPtAiN cOoKiE
o i see.
so in your opinion is dark phoenix the strongest or is there a higher tier like lets say onslaught or galactus or somethin

dark Phoenix is euqal to Galactus or a bit less.

Onslaught is not even in the same league.(mebee he whould have if he was written well) that ending pissed me off.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:36 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

ya true but in your opinion who is the heaveyweight of all dc and marvel
o and didnt thanos have the infinite gauntlet?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

the Gods

TAOO , Presence , LT , Lucifer those are some of the stongest in Marvel/DC.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:43 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

This Sentry guiy seems like unnecessary creation by Marvel.

Why is he here?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:41 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:54 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Sentry has been around since the 60's.

He was forgotten by Marvel.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:01 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I thought that was just a made-up story to boost sales?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry (Or did I
misunderstand the article? Or maybe it's wrong?)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:28 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, stan lee created him. almost 50 years ago.
The storyline of him interacting with other heros and then forgetting him was madeup. but the actual character has been round before x-men i think. (dont quote me on that....).

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

since before x-men? that's fascinating. i wonder why lee never brought him into the marvel universe at the time. as for the battle - tough to give someone who just stepped onto the stage and has shown little, a chance against a firmly established cosmic entity like DP. i'm thinking she'd give sentry the bird . . .

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote