KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weapons Clash!

Weapons Clash!
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weapons Clash!

Terrax's Axe
Morg's Axe
Thor's Hammer (Mjolnir)
Beta Ray Bill's Hammer (Stormbreaker)
Silver Surfer's Surfboard
Firelord's Staff
Captain America's Shield
U.S. Agent's Shield
Wolverine's Claws (Adamantium)
Omega Red's Tendrils
Lady Deathsrike's Claws
Colossus' Steel Fist
Scorpion's Tail
One of Doc Ock's Tentacles

They All Collide at the same time, which one wins, which are destroyed or damaged?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:29 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i forgot to ask.......................

If they all hit 8th Day Juggernaut at the Same time does he die? if not, is he still standing at least?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:32 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

The hammers win. No question. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are #1.
Followed by the heralds' weopons and Cap's shield.
Adamantium will remain, they're owners won't.
Everone else also dies upon impact.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:34 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about if they all hit 8th day Juggernaut at the same time, does he die? if not, is he left standing or on the ground.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:37 AM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I would guess Juggs would die or at least comatose......
...then again I couldn't tell you the difference between
8th Day Juggernaut and a 7th Day Adventist.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:39 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

mjolnir and stormbreaker are awsome weapons they can penatrate celestials armor. And crack galactus helmet which is very hard to do. The hammers rock and when they are charge with godforce engeries it's all over kiss your a$$ good by. See you in the after life who ever gets hit.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:08 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i forgot to add Hercules' Mace to the battle.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:11 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I think perhaps Colossus's fist would still be there. Not Colossus mind you, just his fist, since he put so much power into it. And I think Surfer's board would be there, too. Just in two pieces.

But yea, from what I've read up on Mjlonir, Thor's Hammer would definitely win this. Wolvie's claws would still be there, just no Wolverine.

And what the hell is Cap's Shield made up of again? Cuz I'm almost positive I've seen a comic cover with Cap's shield all broken before.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:06 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Cap's shield is made out of a kind of vibranium-adamanitum alloy. It displaces kinetic energy. Enough so that he can take hits from Thor and Hulk without flying back but not enough so he can bounce it off things.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:11 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker win. Dunno which of those two is stronger though... probably the original. If 8th day Juggy got hit by all of them at the same time? I dunno, he'd probably get knocked on his ass. He might even feel the impact. Not much more, though.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:17 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Where's the Bloodaxe? Perrikus's scythe? Perrikus's sycthe has split the mjolnir.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Mjolnir has been broken before. Surfer's board has been broken before. Terrax's axe disintegrated against Morg's axe.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:00 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And what the hell is Cap's Shield made up of again? Cuz I'm almost positive I've seen a comic cover with Cap's shield all broken before.

The comic cover you're referring to was a fake Captain America with a steel shield. Cap's shield is made of a Vibranium/ Adamantium-like composite, bonded at the molecular level. Nothing known to exist can break it. Even Thor has expressed his admiration of Cap's shield. I'd say that Mjolnir and Cap's shield would probably be the only things left.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:38 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Gaea's Lasso would outlast them all!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:40 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think herc's mace would win, its proven to be completely indestructible.
Caps shield is in a close second, then mjolnir and stormbreaker.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:45 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt.JK
Cap's shield is made of a Vibranium/ Adamantium-like composite, bonded at the molecular level. Nothing known to exist can break it.

Thanos with the Power Gem shattered it. Doom with the Beyonder's power destoyed it. So something does exist that can break it big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:20 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

In what issues were these?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:21 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Infinity Gauntlet #4, Secret Wars #11

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:23 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

true, it has been broken...but those r by power leverls that would break anything physical...Doom's blast in secret wars #11 also killed Colossus.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Thor also bent Cap's shield, though I think he was unwittingly tapping into the Odinforce at the time.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:52 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote