KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Thing

Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Thing
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Ultimate Hulk vs. Ultimate Thing

Ultimate Hulk

vs.

Ultimate Thing

let's get ready to rumble.

discuss!!! laughing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say ultimate thing cuz he has been much more impressive in his fights.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:26 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

I believe the hulk beat the shit out of him. And then eat him with some milk. The hulk took out his team single handed if wasp didn't f***k with his brain, man o man their be such a mess trying to match body parts our what's left of them. The thing is badder but I don't think that things will change between the two Hulk will still own him, but it will be close.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:30 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Hulk is always stonger than Thing.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i couldn't DISAGREE more.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:32 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

things will not change in the marvel universe or ultimate universe hulk will always beat up the thing it's like big brother kicking your ass everytime no matter how well you've goten better over the years he can still kick your ass. The thing hasn't really show me anything really and the hulk has been tied up if you know what I mean. If ever let lose like he did against his team they will be pick the things remains out of the hulk stomach.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:35 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
i couldn't DISAGREE more.

prove you point then lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:47 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

the hulk got his ass beat by thor, thor got his ass beat by colossus.

so that means colossus can beat hulk's ass in ultimate.

and like u said, they're not gonna change things from mainstream to ultimate so colossus is still 90 tons in ultimate and thing is still low-level CL 100, so thing is stronger than colossus.

In Other Words: Thing > Colossus > Thor > Hulk

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:56 AM
the Darkone

Ultimate hulk will own the uthing,u thor,ucolossus,ucaptain britian. Things will never change from marvel u and Ultimate U. Hulk rules.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:14 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

You put ben in a room with A pissed off hulk and he wont last 2 seconds. granted in the Marvel Universe there wud b much mor e of a fight but this is the ultimate universe and were talkin' about ULTIMATE HULK! The creture who single handedly stop an alien invasion!!! Now ultimate hulk vs. Ultimate green goblin!!! I would pay money to see that fight!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:51 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
the hulk got his ass beat by thor, thor got his ass beat by colossus.

Uh...no hulk got baet up by thor but Hulk BARELY FELT IT! It just made him horny!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:53 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hulk beat the Ultimates. The only reason they won was because Wasp zapped his brain.

The Thing will ALWAYS lose.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote