KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GALACTUS vs DARK PHOENIX vs ONSLAUGHT

GALACTUS vs DARK PHOENIX vs ONSLAUGHT
Started by: CaPtAiN cOoKiE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

GALACTUS vs DARK PHOENIX vs ONSLAUGHT

its the battle of the heavyweights who will emerge victorious??? or will no one claim victory and everyone fall?
( i love usin a wierd eery tone with fights)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:40 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

is galacus at full power(fed)

then he wins

Dark Phoenix tied a weak galactus in a what if series.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:41 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

ahh i see

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
is galacus at full power(fed)

then he wins

Dark Phoenix tied a weak galactus in a what if series.

Dark Phoenix would win both of them together, probably easily.
How many time kgkg have you been told that Rache, weakest of avatar crushed full powered Galactus when he wnated to drain here enrgy, but she easily knocked him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:00 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

I would probably say Galactus...if he was fully powered. Onslaught's true power remains a mystery...it's been suggested that if he were to fully master Franklin's powers, that he may be able to overpower the big G. I wonder if they'll ever bring him back.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:08 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord S
I would probably say Galactus...if he was fully powered. Onslaught's true power remains a mystery...it's been suggested that if he were to fully master Franklin's powers, that he may be able to overpower the big G. I wonder if they'll ever bring him back.

most likely not.

but you are right his power whould have been great.

but the heros had to jump on him LOL

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:09 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

onslaught takes the top spot, second comes dark pheonix, and last place is full powered galactus.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:12 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Spoken with confidence...so tell me, why do you say that?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:03 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"is galacus at full power(fed)

then he wins

Dark Phoenix tied a weak galactus in a what if series."

Xplosive has got it in one. Kg. Do u hav to be force fed info b4 it actually sinks into your head. I have continually told u and given u references in previous threads we've debated in where the two hav had another encounter and this was a full powered galactus and Phoenix2(RACHEL NOT DARK PHOENIX BIG POWER DIFFERENCE!!!!) beat him back in excalibur and then knocked out his herald. Her friends were getting caught up in the titanic battle and rachel realised they could be harmed so she said she would allow galactus to remove the phoenix from her voluntarily because he certainly could not do it by force as he had tried to do. When he attempted the removal death and roma appeared and directed his attention to the sky. The universes stars were fading because of te extraction so he had to stop. The phoenix is an integral part of existence.

Rachel summers was by far the weakest of the avatars as was stated many a time in the comics and also in marvels own bios. Yet she beat back a hungry galactus without breaking a sweat and deflected his attacks wiv a gesture in "What If?". In excalibur she knocked out his herald Nova and beat him back and showed him he couldnt take it from her without her consent. The original phenix was Jean the Phoenix of the white crown she is the top avatar in the phoenix hierarchy. She was far more powerful than phoenix2. Dark Phoenix would consume Galactus and Onslaught. However Galactus could beat Onslaught.

Anyone who wants an explanation of the phoenix force and its true connection with jean and its purpose check out the recent x-team vs avengers team thread there are many in depth posts on the subject. I assure u however that galactus is no match for Dark Phoenix. It was phoenix 2 the far weaker avatar who beat a hungry G and a nourished galactus on separate occassions. At the end of the dark phoenix saga the watcher calls the phoenix force the most powerful force in existence. Of course many more powerful entities have been created by marvel since that book which probably hav more power like LT for instance. But at that time galactus was very much around. Take it from the mouth of the watcher. I HOPE YOUR GETTING THIS KG!!!!!!

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 18th, 2005 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:06 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

galactus cud NOT beat onslaught.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:19 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Onslaught in his appearance in the comics had the powers of nate, franklin, magneto and xavier. Very powerful mutants and serious heavyweights on earth but on the whole cosmic scale they are minute. When onslaught had franklin he was a child and far from his full potential. That is the franklin Onslaught got his powers from. Not a future full powered franklin. That is the reason galactus would win. Franklins powers would have been the key and if it was a full powered franklins powers onslaught had then yes but sadly that wasnt the case. Galactus could easily take on Onslaught.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:24 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

oh hey u forgot that nate grey is more powerful than cable n cable has the power to destroy STARS!!!!!!!, plus, onslaught was far more powerful than just the combined powers of magneto and xavier, read the comics n ull see.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:28 PM
leonheartmm

how else can u explain the way onslaught ****ed the whole marvel earth?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:31 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Im an avid reader of marvel comics. I have the whole onslaught saga. I used to read Xman, Cable, Soldier X. Im well aware of their capabilities. Without franklin at full potential onslaught doesnt stand a chance against galactus. Nate grey isnt that far away from current god like cable in power and cable got owned by galactus' herald silver surfer. I know Onslaught is a much cooler villain than galactus but serious he is no match for him. Onslaught is a major earth villain galactus is a universal threat.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:34 PM
leonheartmm

again, cable did not get OWNED by silver surfer, he broke the sufer's board and it is said that nothing less than the cosmic power of galactus can mess with the board at all and cable BROKE IT, at his current potential and while he was tryin to supress his dangerous psi power and on top of that it didnt take him any strainous effort to do it either, soo u were saying.............

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:49 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

In the end who won that battle? It certainly wasnt cable. Are u now trying to tell me you think either cable or nate grey are more powerful than silver surfer? say that to the others and u will get your a*se laughed off the forum.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:54 PM
leonheartmm

yes i most certainly am saying that, and its just you that finds it so damn ridiculous

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:57 PM
leonheartmm

cable is not as expirienced as the surfer, and definately was trying to supress his powers just like he always does because his powers are too much for him to control at his current level.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:59 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ok set up a thread asking people who would win out of cable and silver surfer and check their responses. If im not mistaken that thread has occurred already and silver surfer won wiv ease.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:00 PM
leonheartmm

or are u sayin that the surfer is powerful enough to eat stars?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:00 PM