KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » CABLE (at full) vs JUGGERNAUT (at full)

CABLE (at full) vs JUGGERNAUT (at full)
Started by: CaPtAiN cOoKiE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

CABLE (at full) vs JUGGERNAUT (at full)

this is a classic combat but cable cant use all his little weapons and stuff but in return he doesnt have the organic techno virus and he's at full health but juggernaut has tapped into the full potential of the gem of cyttorak

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:44 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

nvm let cable use his guns

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:45 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol do you mean God-like cable?

he wins

he doesn't need guns , he can break down molecules

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
lol do you mean God-like cable?

he wins

he doesn't need guns , he can break down molecules

Even Juggernaut's magical, ultra-dense molecules??? Not so sure about that.

And, though cookie might have been confused, he said that Juggs has the full power of Cyttorak. If that's the case, then we're talking about 8th Day Juggs.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

i didnt want god cable im saying normal cable without techno even though there really wasnt one without callin him god cable but ya he doesnt have to hold himself back because he doesnt have to keep the virus in check

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:50 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

well yah 8th day juggs and god cable
sounds fair

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:51 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even Juggernaut's magical, ultra-dense molecules??? Not so sure about that.

And, though cookie might have been confused, he said that Juggs has the full power of Cyttorak. If that's the case, then we're talking about 8th Day Juggs.

-DM

you are right i was just saying he doesn't need GUns lol

8th day is not full power it's Trion is the stongest form i have seen

if so than Trion

i though he meant normal Jugs

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:52 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

well as you all can probably see juggs is one of my favorite characters and i dont want it to be unfair but i have to say if cable wins juggernaut would give him a run for his money

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:53 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

So it becomes Cyttorak vs Cable lol and Cyttorak is much much stonger.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:53 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

even stronger than godlike?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:55 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

yes 100 god-like cable are no match for Cyttorak

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:56 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

HURRAY GO JUGGS, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, lol well then what about when juggernaut split the gem of cyttorak with someone and they both had not full power but part of the gem i dont remember who he split it with though

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:58 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

he split it with Black Tom Cassidy and each had less than half the power of Juggernaut originally. By the way 8th Day Juggernaut would end God-Cable's Life with one punch to the face.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:00 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

o ya tom casasidy forgot lol but even then just one of em could beat godlike cable? (dam juggs is awesome)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:03 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by CaPtAiN cOoKiE
HURRAY GO JUGGS, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, lol well then what about when juggernaut split the gem of cyttorak with someone and they both had not full power but part of the gem i dont remember who he split it with though

don't be mistaken the normal jugs is the one am talking about

there are many jugs

normal Jugs
8th day
trion
etc

the normal jugs will loose to God-like Cable

cyttorak is a god , and the source of Jugs power , and Jugs only has a fraction of his power.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:03 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

but as 8th day Juggs he has like all of the power of cyttorak multiplied by like 10

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:05 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have the comic where he says it exactly but i dont feel like getting up right now.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:05 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by armandovalles
but as 8th day Juggs he has like all of the power of cyttorak multiplied by like 10

he doesn't have full power of cyttorak

Trion is the stongest incarnation of cyttorak's power.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:09 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

but is juggs at cyttoraks full power, 8th day, or trion wutever is the strongest, one of the strongest in marvel?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:13 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no 8th day juggernaut fought cyttorak in JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY and even said that juggernaut's powers have grown out of cyttorak's control and said his power was cytorrak's multiplied "tenfold" and then Juggernaut like beat the snot out of cyttorak. couldve killed him but didnt feel like it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:13 AM