KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Majestic VS. Superman

Mr. Majestic VS. Superman
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Mr. Majestic VS. Superman

Who takes this one?

Debate.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:32 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Majestic.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:35 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Flash
Majestic.

It's a rare occasion, but I agree with you here.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:41 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Majestic. He's smarter, stronger, just as fast and a better warrior.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:00 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I'm A Majestic fanboy, but do guys think he's the best Superman rip off? I do. Supreme 2nd. Sentry 3rd. Gladiator 4th.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:11 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Best rip off ever.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:12 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Sentry
I'm A Majestic fanboy, but do guys think he's the best Superman rip off? I do. Supreme 2nd. Sentry 3rd. Gladiator 4th.

Yup, followed closely by Gladiator and then Apollo. If you can't tell, I dig characters with the Superman powerset who do not hesitate to f*ck their opponents up.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:08 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the creator of majestros conceded that he came up with him with a pre crisis superman in mind, cuz he didnt like the self exile that comic companies placed them selves in by toning down all thier characters he thought that comics were seriously lacking a super powerful for no reason kind of character so he just dredged him up. that being said i side with majestic.......whats real funny tho is i wont be too surprised when i see the mr majestic vs pre-crisis superman thread popping up

yep, i guess i would have to say that of all the superman archetypes:
Apollo
gladiator
hyperion
majestic
i would actually pick them over him as to who my fave is, cuz they let thier enemies have it. they dont have time for that lame ass boyscout mentality about taking a vow never to kill, ever.......and not helping mankind more than they can help themselves, cuz thier gonna start expecting too much from him ..........or no fighting to the death becuz all life is sacred and everyone deserves a second chance....blah blah blah

i swaer that gets to me sometimes. i mean superman has been around for almost 80 years you would think that writers would make him grow up a little now you, know. i mean, i dont want to see superman develop a taste for wanton killing but just fighting to repel an enemy and talking them down isnt gonna cut it for me anymore.

take that supergirl run for instance, where darksied sent all those doomsday clones to themiscara, to lay waste to the place and they were making quite the quick work of the amazons and superman was just trying to contain them instead of destroying the bastards, and it wasnt until he realized that they were lifeless doppelgangers.he was all like " gee,i dont sense any heartbeats so that means these creatures arent alive so im just gonna end this now" [heat vision]

i just know that he was holding out hope that they would just get fed up and retreat. when i see actions like those im like grow up dude, this is the real world we live in, sometimes the bad ppl gotta go bye bye.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:18 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by manjaro
this is the real world we live in, sometimes the bad ppl gotta go bye bye.

this from a guy that lives in a country that'll sell a gun to anyone with a license...... how many handgun killings do you think happen because one person sees the other as a "bad guy"?

Superman's character is about being a role model moor than a warrior

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Supes wins this. In the Wildcats/JLA crossover even electric supes kicked his @SS.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:19 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes wins this. In the Wildcats/JLA crossover even electric supes kicked his @SS.

Noooo, really? Energy being Supes who was doing feats like towing the moon around without trouble? He beat Majestic? SHOCKER!

Originally posted by Scoobless

Exactly. I just happen to prefer warrior-types over role models.

Last edited by Khellendros on Apr 19th, 2005 at 05:03 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:01 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Khellendros
Noooo, really? Energy being Supes who was doing feats like towing the moon around without trouble? He beat Majestic? SHOCKER!

Exactly. I just happen to prefer warrior-types over role models.

Yup! So do you feel good by attempting to be a sarcastic wiseass? Gee willikers! Good fer u!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:10 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

this from a guy that lives in a country that'll sell a gun to anyone with a license...... how many handgun killings do you think happen because one person sees the other as a "bad guy"?

thats only in times of supposed self defense ppl see others as the bad guy so ill say not as much as you'd think. im not sure i understood that. do you mean a driver's license or a license to carry a conceled weapon? for if its the latter then by all means, by all the gunz you want. and one more thing stats show that in America the majorty of "handgun" killings as you put it is not perpetrated by ppl with a permit, they are done so by criminals who acquire them illegally so i dont know where youre going with this, or how gun control got brought up in how lame superman can be sometimes.

i dont see superman as my role model, thats for damn sure. im jealous of his powers but thats where my admiration stops. the guy literally has the power to take over the freaking world, and he keeps pussy footing around his enemies, even when they are out to kill him...i think most would agree that is pretty lame

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:20 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

who is Energy Supes

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:47 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first thing every Dictator like hitler or stalin or whomever does when taking over a country is ban gun sales to citizens, for fear of citizens rising up and re-taking the country.

You have nothing to keep your country from making you a slave.
Whatcha gonna do? Stab them with those big knives you keep in your socks?

Americans keep guns because we won't allow ourselves to become pawns for Dictators like many european countries did before.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Majestros

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:16 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

majestic easily

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:24 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last thing we need is someone dragging out 6 year old threads........cool

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

What's the deal with Supes haters and Superman rip offs? They go gaga for the copy but not the original?

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:30 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman is better in every way.
Originally posted by Allankles
What's the deal with Supes haters and Superman rip offs? They go gaga for the copy but not the original?
They like him in the way that they can either:
a). Use him to demean Superman or
b). He is completly different from Superman, mostly a "badass Superman who kills!", because they're still at the mental development when they think Punisher is awesome.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote