KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel

Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel

Gladiator and Hulk vs Superman and Captian Marvel(dc)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:21 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Pretty close. I'd have to say Glad and Hulk, though.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:26 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hrm. that's a close one. i'm thinking supes could take gladiator down (since i read when hulk did it, and supes has beaten the hulk) and since i think supes and CM are too close to call (maybe even the edge going to CM) i'd have to say CM would take down the hulk. be one hell of a mess left behind though . . .

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hrm. that's a close one. i'm thinking supes could take gladiator down (since i read when hulk did it, and supes has beaten the hulk) and since i think supes and CM are too close to call (maybe even the edge going to CM) i'd have to say CM would take down the hulk. be one hell of a mess left behind though . . .

Gladiator lost to Hulk (because of radiation)
and he has stupid , trying to get hulk to space(when will they learn)

He is stonger and faster than superman.(but confidence is his weakness also)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Hulk is a non-factor in this match. Superman will just uppercut him into orbit like he did to Lobo in Man of Steel #30.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:58 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by The Flash
Hulk is a non-factor in this match. Superman will just uppercut him into orbit like he did to Lobo in Man of Steel #30.

Hulk is a non factor?? lol

lots of people beileve he can take superman ( i give sups 6/10 wins)

he is a factor a big one.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:25 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

How will Hulk help his partner Gladiator once Superman uppercuts him into orbit and beyond? If Superman did that to Lobo, he can definantly do it to Hulk.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:27 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

How will Hulk help his partner Gladiator once Superman uppercuts him into orbit and beyond? If Superman did that to Lobo, he can definantly do it to Hulk.

if Gladiator could not what makes you think superman can??

Gladiator is a pre-crisis superman clone(much weaker than pre but you get the picture).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:57 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

It's called PIS.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:02 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

It's called PIS.

ohh really , name me three people that has punched hulk into space.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:04 AM
Cosmic Cube

Superman isn't knocking anyone into orbit. Even if he did, Gladiator is 10 times faster than him. Hulk has been launched into orbit before. He always finds a way back down.

Damn, can there be one Superman thread that doesn't involve knocking/throwing someone into space?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:05 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman isn't knocking anyone into orbit. Even if he did, Gladiator is 10 times faster than him. Hulk has been launched into orbit before. He always finds a way back down.

Damn, can there be one Superman thread that doesn't involve knocking/throwing someone into space?

cosmic who has punched hulk into space?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:06 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

So you're saying that Lobo would'nt beat the Hulk?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:08 AM
Beyonder

So you're saying that Lobo would'nt beat the Hulk?

No because Hulk would punch him into space.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:15 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
cosmic who has punched hulk into space?

I must admit, Cosmic Spiderman once punched Hulk into orbit. But, he propels himself back to earth.

Let's not get into what Cosmic Spiderman would do to Superman.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:15 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Beyonder
No because Hulk would punch him into space.

Precisely.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:16 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

No. Cosmic Spider-Man took him back to earth.

And Lobo would'nt lose from the Hulk. Punch him to space? He's got a bike to bring him back. Lobo already knows Hulk's weakness and will make him suffer.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:17 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo wouldnt loose to hulk...ever.
It'd take hours and hours for hulk to get stronger than lobo.

Lobo kills huge wild monsters in hulks league everyday.

Hulk IS a non factor here, it'd be between Gladiator, Superman and Shazam....all can go near as fast or faster than light.

Hulk wouldnt even see whats going on. ...Supermans team wins.

Anyone who think Hulk can beat Superman is a moron. dont even reply to this with a rebuttle, youre a moron.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by long pig

Anyone who think Hulk can beat Superman is a moron. dont even reply to this with a rebuttle, youre a moron.
Whoa, I'm actually agreeing with you.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:58 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh no... what have i done...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote