KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jackie Chan & Jet Lee vS Bruce Lee UFC Ultimate Fight

Jackie Chan & Jet Lee vS Bruce Lee UFC Ultimate Fight
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:33 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

bruce would mop the floor with these two.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:50 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Bruce.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:57 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bruce Lee the Legend wins... the real Bruce Lee goes down.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no he doesnt.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:05 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Keep telling your self that budy

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:09 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

bruce lee wiil beat their a$$ everyday of the week. jackie chan will get ***** slap.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:42 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Can anybody name the non-comic book character in this thread?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Can anybody name the non-comic book character in this thread?

Lol. Theres no way Bruce can beat Jackie and Jet. People seriously underestimte Jackies abilities. And i feel thast Bruce is overrated. They guy's a legend, but c'mon les be real here. Bruce looses hands down.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yes bruce is a myth.
How many vale tudo tournements did he enter?
and yet people still accept him as an authoritive figure in REAL fighting.
if you want to see flashy fighting watch a kung fu movie.
if you want to see real fighting watch ufc or pride fighting cause it's better than being misinformed on the martial arts

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:54 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Jackie use to be Bruce's stunt double and he mastered Bruce's fighting style but dose not use it in fear for his life.He was also trained to be the next Bruce Lee.Also he trained under Bruce Lee when he was 15.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:58 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

ywHHHHHHHH

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:00 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Agreed. Some people may not know this, but there is a guy named Benny"The Jet" Urquidez(sp), and he's a kickboxing chamipon. In the movie Meals on Wheels or Spartan X, the final fight scene between the two was a "Real life" fight scene. They told the director to keep filming, while they went at it. I suggest people watch Jackie movies, and im not talking about Rumble in the Bronx, or Rush Hour. Im talking about Dragons Forever, The Young Master, Master with Cracked Fingers, Gorgeous, Legend of Drunken Master. Just to name a few.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:06 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Jet Lee got a martial arts title when he was like 12 or something he is badass man. Alone Jet Lee could take Bruce with Jackie... its all over

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:11 AM
mr.smiley

it keeps saying this page can't be displayed on my computer so i can't read what anyone is saying!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:13 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jackie did know Lee, i agree.
He did learn JKD along with many other types of fighting, I agree.
He is a tough sob, I agree.
He will beat Bruce lee, I don't think so.
Be honest people talk about Jet Li is just an actor.
No he isn't, he has been training since he was 8 and at 9 he won the martial-arts tournament in China.
He won it every year after that for four years. When he was about 13 he gave up the tuornaments and began touring on the national chinese wushu team. They only except the best of the best.
You must be skilled, incredibly fast, accurate in everything(cause one mistake with real weapons might be your last), and they have to practice for more than 8 hours everyday, staying in top physical condition. He knows several diffrenet forms of Martial-arts,chinese boxing, japanese boxing, and american boxing, and grappling. So don't dare call Jet Li fake, cause he is realler than most. Jet LI doesn't practice as long now that he is in his early 40's, but he still practices a couple hours everday. He keeps in good shape(he has to, you see the stuff he can do). He is as fast and on par with Bruce Lee, but he is not quite as cunning as Bruce Lee in street fighting. Bruce Lee would eventually overtake him, unless Jet Li did alot of "decoy" punches and then attacked with punch combos at lightening fast speed(which he can do). He might beat Bruce Lee.
I know that Jackie chan would last a while and get some hits in, but ill pretty much get decimated by either one of them.
Bruce wins 6/10.
Jet wins 3/10.
Jackie wins 1/10.

Btw.jrodslam, You left out "Miracles" and "armor of god".

cool

Last edited by jplatinum on Apr 19th, 2005 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Jackie would win, he wouldn't need Jet. Unlike Bruce, Jackie can take hits coz he was a stuntman and he's more creative with his fighting skills. Jet's Wu Shu style is more for show than actual fighting.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

theirs a difference between conventional karate tournements and no holds barred matches.a lot of so called karate masters got whipped in ufc because of the reality of REAL fighting

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Jet's Wu Shu style is more for show than actual fighting"

Actually, wushu can be used to fight with.
And Jet Li knows more than just wushu.

"Jet's Wu Shu style is more for show than actual fighting"

Tell that to his lightening fast 100 m.p.h.+ fist when it busts someone in the face. Then we'll see if its just for show.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:27 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

listen.
they said rocky marciano's punch was the equivalent of a 45 caliber bullet but you didn't see him knocking all his opponents out with one punch

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:31 AM