KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs Classic SpaceGhost

Storm vs Classic SpaceGhost
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

Storm vs Classic SpaceGhost

This fight takes place anywhere

Now usually I dont condone repeat vs thread's with all this SS vs Hlk vs Jugg bla bla bla

and it seem's nowadays Storm is coming up quite a bit so

let's pit her against classical SpaceGhost the guy is no joke.

I say he just goes invisible turn's up the destructo ray on his powerband to 2 and she's done but Im sure there is more to it than this so debate

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:06 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I want to say Space Ghost....but its SOOOO hard to take him seriously.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:08 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah it's a shame....I do like the show it's funny, but they killed a great character by doing so he has sooooo many ablilties

but one example is his strength class in the sho he say's he can lift the empire state building but I really doubt he could. sticking with the versitile PB's is the way for him to go

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:11 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

what can he do??

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:13 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

He has a multitude or "ray" attack's he can actually combine them to increase strength or just raise them from 1,2, or 3. increasing in power

ray applications:
force ray, destructo ray, stun ray, heat ray, freeze ray, sonic ray, electro ray, magnetic ray, anti-matter ray, force shields, hypno force ray, and straghtforward lasers

he cant teleport and fly at superspeed, he has a ship he somtimes use's but he is actually faster flying by himself.

physical strength cant really be gauged

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:17 AM
stormfront13

if she acts quick enough she can by like jamming his ray gun or gauntlet or however he shoots them. he justs seems really powerful. he is more likely to win

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:28 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

how would she go about jamming his wristbands...???

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:46 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

aren't they electrical or electronic?? and if they are we've already been over how she can affect him in the storm VS electro thread

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:55 AM
Kontraz

she doesnt have electrical manipulation... that's never been one of her powers. If it has, you have yet to provide proof.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:58 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

we did. she can control EM fields to cause emp's and cause sentinals to malfunction

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:00 AM
Kontraz

GOD WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!?!?!?! EM FIELDS AND ELECTRICITY ARENT THE SAME DAMN THING! I've told you that pretty much in every thread!!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:01 AM
stormfront13

aren't em fields electro magnetic fields?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:03 AM
Kontraz

electro magnetic is not electrical.... there is a difference.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:08 AM
stormfront13

but i have read and people have told me on these forums that emp stands for electro magnetic pulse and it is shutting down all electrical systems in a certain vicinity. that shows it deals w/ electricity in a way. and storm has said she can manipulate them and you can go back to the electro VS storm thread for proof

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:11 AM
Kontraz

it shuts down electrical systems like computers and televisions... partially the same reason you dont put magnets on your tv (i know, that deals more with the screen, but i can effect the inner workings as well).

Maybe you're thinking of electrical currents... because those are different from Electromagnetic fields.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:13 AM
stormfront13

idk what i'm thinking of but storm can affect electrical systems pretty easily

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:15 AM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Space Ghost would destroy Storm then make her look like a shmuck on his show...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:36 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I must do it again.

Space Ghost will win... if he can just... reach... his powerbands! *ZAMM!*

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:48 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

you are getting sleeeeeepyyyyyy.......

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:04 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote