KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Battle of The Teens:Original Teen Titans Vs Original Xmen

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Xmen(Cyclops,MarvelGirl,Beast,Iceman,Angel) 4 40.00%
Titans(Robin,Speedy,WonderGirl,KidFlash,Aqualad) 5 50.00%
Either way 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Battle of The Teens:Original Teen Titans Vs Original Xmen
Started by: black robb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Rob
The Leading Man

The Battle of The Teens:Original Teen Titans Vs Original Xmen

Who would win the battle of the teens?

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:01 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

are they as they are now or back then??(power levek wise)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:16 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
are they as they are now or back then??(power levek wise)
I didnt think about that lets say back then

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:36 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

if its as they are now x-men would slaughter them

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:36 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Back then the Teen Titans would win.

As they are now the Teen Titans are more likely to win...that's if Jean Grey is not the White Crown Phoenix

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:51 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

well jena has always and always will be the phoenix but besides her iceman could take out each of the titans idividually he has complete control over all water molecules and angel had a boost aswell

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:44 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

black robb says that their powers are from back then.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:56 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

I realize that it's the characters as they were "back then", but I was wondering, would we consider Wally the current form of the original Kid Flash, or Impulse? It boggles the mind.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:19 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

As they were originally, the teen titans would win

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:49 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by The Flash
black robb says that their powers are from back then.
why don't we say now then

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:00 AM
ebonyblade1

Now would be good because back then it wouldn't even be a contest. teen titans all the way. But now if phoenix or iceman cut loose there is no one who could stand up against them on the adult titan team.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Teen Titans!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:16 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well back then titans would win but now x-men would win. this is only my opinion though

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:31 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

couldnt jean just make them all think they r dead then just let beast pound the shiznit out of them

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:43 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I won't lie and say Teen Titans wouldn't be a difficult match.

In fact, this would be a most incredible match. The five original X-men from when they first began, against I guess...five of the Teen Titans. Actually a list of what Titans we're talking about would be spectacular right now.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:55 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I won't lie and say Teen Titans wouldn't be a difficult match.

In fact, this would be a most incredible match. The five original X-men from when they first began, against I guess...five of the Teen Titans. Actually a list of what Titans we're talking about would be spectacular right now.
look at the poll at the top of the first page

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:25 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Once again the people fighting
TITANS XMEN
Robin Cyclops
Speedy Angel
Aqualad Beast
Kid Flash Iceman
Wonder Girl Marvel Girl

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:33 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

i think in there current forms it all depends if its kid flash: wally or kid Flash: bart....if its bart then X-men......iceman and Jean are too much for the team and the kid.....and aqualads water would just be frozen in a second....but as if its wally i think he has a almost mastery of the Speed force and is more experianced with it and would win by himself.....unless iceman did his mouisture inversion thing and became intangible....I think it would come down to these two: iceman(cant be physically hurt or killed) and flash (jean cant put a lock on his mind its too fast)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:50 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"I think it would come down to these two: iceman(cant be physically hurt or killed) and flash (jean cant put a lock on his mind its too fast)"

If its the current team then with phoenix and iceman they would destroy the teen titans and whatever incarnation of flash it is. Especially with phoenix on the team. Shes a avatar for christs sake and if need be she can travel faster than him but thats not her style she would just take him out with her psi powers. End of match!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:39 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

No phoenix in the battle by the way

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:42 AM