KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-men with Gladiator VS. JLA Round 2

X-men with Gladiator VS. JLA Round 2
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

X-men with Gladiator VS. JLA Round 2

Ok

X-men:

Cyclops
Storm
Exodus
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(minus phoenix force)
Professor X(sideline telepathic combatant hooked up to cerebro)
Captain Britain(Brian Braddock)
Iceman
Gambit
Colossus
Classic Juggernaut
Cable
Siryn
Gladiator

VS.

Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman
Firestorm
Green Arrow(Ollie)
Big Barda
Black Canary
Captain Atom
Green Lantern(John)
Superman

X-men get a couple extra guys since the JLA is damn powerful. Actually Xavier isn't even there, he's in the mansion connected to Cerebro. Battle takes place in the land of Britain. NO PREP. Who takes it?

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Apr 25th, 2005 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:37 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

no gambit..how could you....oh well I see ya got cable in your line-up..he's my fav.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:38 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Gambit's there, you must've missed him.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:40 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Wait, so is the JL team allowed to fight/engage Xavier? Would they even know where he is?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:41 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Gambit's there, you must've missed him.

Uh huhhhhhh. wink

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:41 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: X-men with Gladiator VS. JLA Round 2

Ok

X-men:

Cyclops
Storm
Exodus
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(minus phoenix force)
Professor X(sideline telepathic combatant hooked up to cerebro)
Captain Britain(Brian Braddock)
Iceman
Gambit
Colossus
Classic Juggernaut
Cable
Siryn
Gladiator

VS.

Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman
Firestorm
Green Arrow(Ollie)
Big Barda
Black Canary
Captain Atom
Green Lantern(John)
Superman

X-men get a couple extra guys since the JLA is damn powerful. Actually Xavier isn't even there, he's in the mansion connected to Cerebro. Battle takes place in the land of Britain. NO PREP. Who takes it?

Cable? with virus? or not

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

hopefully without

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:45 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Martian Manhunters a stronger telepath than all the X-men, probably not Exodus, but they can't reach him. His mind is just there to help out against their telepaths Aquaman who's telepathy rivals Xavier, and Martian Manhunter who's telepathy is greater than Xaviers.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:46 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Without.

-Pr-
Hey Yo!

exodus, cable, britain and juggs make this fight a whole lot more even... dunno though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

that's debatable

-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mainstream
that's debatable

what is?

Martian Manhunters a stronger telepath than all the X-men, probably not Exodus, but they can't reach him. His mind is just there to help out against their telepaths Aquaman who's telepathy rivals Xavier, and Martian Manhunter who's telepathy is greater than Xaviers.

i disagree...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

about Xavier mental abilities being weaker than Johns....my bad I didn't specify

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:49 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Without.

now we have a fight smile

Gladiator , Exodus , Cable , prof X , IceMan , Jugs

they will take JLA

X-men wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

Gladiator has sex 5 min before and is gleaming with confidence. He then proceeds to destroy all of the JLA except for Batman, who reaches for his utility belt and then emits radiation that kills Gladiator. Throws batarangs at Cyclops, Storm, Iceman,Emma, Rachel and Gambit simultaneously knocking them out. He then proceeds to inject cable witha technorganic virus that disables him completely. Looks into his belt again and finds a shard of the M'Krann krystal and shoots it @ exodus. He them says "eid hctib" to captain britain,Collossus and Juggernaut a little something he learned from zatanna. He puts on earplugs to beat down siryn but then Xavier mindwipes him. The darkness and rage that was once Batman is now a part of Xavier and now the biggest threat to the universe has been born.

JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

A lot of guys have been saying MM and Aquamans telepathy are greater than the X-men. Cough "Draco" So that's why I added Exodus and Xavier in to help out.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:50 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

WithGod LikeCable with them...no one could be against them.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mainstream
about Xavier mental abilities being weaker than Johns....my bad I didn't specify

i think xavier is more powerful... while mm has a greater range, i believe in a direct confrontation xavier would take mm down...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:51 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

beside deep within the dark corner of Xavier's mind lives *dramatic opera music plays* Onslaught!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Xavier has Cerebro!

End of fight.

The addition of Cable puts the nails in the proverbial JLA coffin.

-DM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote