KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the strongest!!!!!

the strongest!!!!!
Started by: WOLVERINEFAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WOLVERINEFAN

the strongest!!!!!

here is a question.........who is the strongest character out of all the characters in comics? cosmic beings are included

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:18 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

i vote for THANOS

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:19 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Yeah right. You really shouldn't include cosmic beings. Too many variations.

What is the limit? Sky Father? Abstract Entity? TOAA?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:22 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

who do you think is the strongest?(not including cosmics)

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:25 PM
Cosmic Cube

The Savage Hulk, of course.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:26 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

do you think there is a limit to anger?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:29 PM
Cosmic Cube

It has been stated countless times that there is no limit to his anger, or his strength.

Anger isn't the only thing that makes him stronger. Fear can be even more effective.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

He-Man.

He'd whup the crap out of Savage Hulk in brute strength. Savage is theoretically limitless, but even given that Hulk once lifted a mountain, he's never approached anything close to limitlessness. He-Man could become strong enough to hurl planet-sized objects into orbit...and beyond. He's the strongest character ever.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Living Tribunal in MU, Hulk shouldn't even be mentioned.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:24 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

umm.......what do u mean strongest in terms of physical power......or what?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:25 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
umm.......what do u mean strongest in terms of physical power......or what?

Even if it in phyisical power, strneght, he also said included comic beings, so Hulk shouldn't be even mentioned and the likes of him.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:37 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i agree.....but since the dude didnt put a limit or anything so its abvious..its god basically......either the one above all, or the presence.....kindaa abvious

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:40 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by DigiMark007
He-Man.

He'd whup the crap out of Savage Hulk in brute strength. Savage is theoretically limitless, but even given that Hulk once lifted a mountain, he's never approached anything close to limitlessness. He-Man could become strong enough to hurl planet-sized objects into orbit...and beyond. He's the strongest character ever.

The Savage Hulk's strength is limitless. Not theoretically limitless. Strength is no object for him. Lifting a mountain is certainly not his greatest feat of strength. Hulk destroyed a planetoid with greater than twice the Earth's mass. Hurling a planet would be nothing, if he had a means of bracing himself, (e.g. flight.)

Hulk's strength defies the laws of physics. He has met and exceeded the strength level of Celestials. Hulk has become strong enough to resist the matter/anti-matter attraction. That would require limitless strength.

What has He-Man done that remotely compares?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:12 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Xplosive
Even if it in phyisical power, strneght, he also said included comic beings, so Hulk shouldn't be even mentioned and the likes of him.

Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
who do you think is the strongest?(not including cosmics)

Look up. I was answering Wolverinefan's question.

Regardless, The One Above All would be... Above All, including the Living Tribunal.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, not including cosmos: there are many with great strenght, you have Savage Hulk (with anger greta strngh), Apocalypse (suppsedly potentially no limits to his strenght), you have Superman, DD...

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
WOLVERINEFAN

no cosmic beings. i vote for doomsday

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:59 PM
Cosmic Cube

Doomsday? What's his greatest feat of strength?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
Colossus21

killing superman.... shifty

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:13 PM
Cosmic Cube

Wow. That's not a feat of strength. Superman killed him too.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:15 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Yea but it is still impressive none the less.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:16 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote