KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » In-Betweener vs Ego the Living Planet

In-Betweener vs Ego the Living Planet
Started by: Synchro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

In-Betweener vs Ego the Living Planet

Have they fought already? If not, who'd win if they fight.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:35 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

In-Betweener

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: In-Betweener vs Ego the Living Planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Synchro
Have they fought already? If not, who'd win if they fight.

IB FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 07:26 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still i-b

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:01 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

In-Betweener

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:08 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Statlemate.

I consider that Galactus is slightly above Ego.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:59 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Statlemate.

I consider that Galactus is slightly above Ego.

Just out of curiousity, if Galactus is slightly above Ego, why wouldn't the In-Betweener be since they are essentially opposites?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:22 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

In-Betweener

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Just out of curiousity, if Galactus is slightly above Ego, why wouldn't the In-Betweener be since they are essentially opposites?

Because the trinity of Eternity, Galactus and Death is more powerful that Order, In-Betweener and Chaos.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:43 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Because the trinity of Eternity, Galactus and Death is more powerful that Order, In-Betweener and Chaos.

True, but Galactus wasn't able to beat or even get the upper hand on the In-Betweener. They were perfectly even.

Nevermind. That's your opinion, and I respect it. Not going to debate it. Was just curious.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:45 PM
george '06
God of Combat

isnt ego stronger than galactus?

Starlock made my sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:53 PM
george '06 is currently offline Click here to Send george '06 a Private Message Find more posts by george '06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

True, but Galactus wasn't able to beat or even get the upper hand on the In-Betweener. They were perfectly even.

Nevermind. That's your opinion, and I respect it. Not going to debate it. Was just curious.

Galactus was feeble. He had been put knock-out, and decide to fight I-B after raising. Still he give him a match. A prepared Galactus would probably beat him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:01 PM
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by george '06
isnt ego stronger than galactus?

No

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:01 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Galactus was feeble. He had been put knock-out, and decide to fight I-B after raising. Still he give him a match. A prepared Galactus would probably beat him.

It was the In-Betweener who knocked him out with a blast.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:17 PM
rougeredmage

didnt intbetweener practicaly stalemate galactus ?

the inbetweener will easily win this battle... he will simply find the oppersite force to Ego and blast him with it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:22 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
george '06
God of Combat

looks like the upper hand to me
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:54 PM
george '06 is currently offline Click here to Send george '06 a Private Message Find more posts by george '06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

looks like the upper hand to me

And how many pages did the fight continue to go after this, including this happening?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:07 PM
george '06
God of Combat

doesnt change that Galactus, at some point had the upper hand, while they werent close to the black hole

Starlock made my sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:12 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

doesnt change that Galactus, at some point had the upper hand, while they werent close to the black hole

The In-Betweener wasn't even close to losing when that happened, and he knocked Galactus back when they also weren't close to the black hole. So, if you want to say Galactus had the upper hand at some point, you can say the same for the In-Betweener.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:24 PM
Mr Master

The In-Betweener wasn't even close to losing when that happened, and he knocked Galactus back when they also weren't close to the black hole. So, if you want to say Galactus had the upper hand at some point, you can say the same for the In-Betweener.

thumb up

Galactus and the In-Betweener are equals.

This was proven on panel in Silver Surfer #18, how can anyone argue this?

btw. None of them had the upper hand, it was a dead stalemate.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:41 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote