KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk versus Orion

Savage Hulk versus Orion
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Savage Hulk versus Orion

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
Enhanced Abilities: Orion is one of the strongest beings in the universe and has beaten Darkseid in combat. Orion also has super human endurance.
Invulnerability:Orion is extremely resilient to physical and energy attacks.
Astro-Harness: Orion has an alien artefact of unknown origin even amongst the New Gods. Worn around his waist, shoulder and slung over his feet, it is capable of several abilities and is used exclusively by Orion. The device makes Orion able to fly at speeds up to Mach 6 in atmosphere, or at speeds above 150,000 mph in space. The Astro-Harness is capable of self-repair and will repair itself completely as long as any portion of the device exists. The most potent power of this device is its projection of Positive Astro Force in beams originating from the hand and the chest plate. The Astro-Harness can also act as a barrier to attacks directed at Orion, protecting him from injury.

VS
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:49 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Wait. Are you underestimating the Hulk just because Orion has device?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:51 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Good match-up.

Orion's main weapon is The Astroharness. I don't think it will pose too much of a problem for Hulk, considering that he has pretty much ignored Nebulon's blasts in the past.

Orion can definitely be beaten by brawlers. The General proved this.

Orion's strength is great, but strength is no object for the Hulk.

Hulk can jump way faster than Mach 6, and he doesn't have a big problem catching flying opponents, or speedsters either.

I think that Hulk takes it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:55 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Wait. Are you underestimating the Hulk just because Orion has device?

He didn't even say anything.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:57 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I know. Why didn't he answer back. I agree with you. You made some good points there. I think Hulk takes this. Even if that long pig guy seems to underestimate him.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:00 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused.....alright.

I think Orion could take him. But it could go either way.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Thats more like it. big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:10 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by long pig
confused.....alright.

I think Orion could take him. But it could go either way.

It's possible, but unlikely. I doubt the Astroharness would hurt Hulk.

I'll give you an example.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:12 AM
Cosmic Cube

Merged Hulk was reduced to a skeleton by Vector's matter repulsion ray, which is capable of repelling a planet sized object, easily. Hulk still knocked Vector unconscious, while he was a skeleton. Here's a scan.

Attachment: skele-hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:16 AM
Cosmic Cube

Here's the same attack being used against an angry, Savage Hulk. Note that he is completely unaffected by the matter repulsor. His durability is on a whole different level. Vector's beam isn't doing anything. His skin is virtually impregnable, and when it is pierced, it heals almost instantly.

Attachment: vecto.jpg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:22 AM
Cosmic Cube

Any opinions?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:32 AM
Hulk_Power

That is bad ass. rock

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:45 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wow, that's cool, Hulk's skeleton moving forward through that blast. This will be a good fight. Savage Hulk 6/10.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:46 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

That is why I don't think Hulk would be hurt by the Astroharness. It didn't even stagger the Shaggy Man. Hulk is easily as durable as The Shaggy Man, if not more durable.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:48 AM
Hulk_Power

True.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:49 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Sentry
Wow, that's cool, Hulk's skeleton moving forward through that blast. This will be a good fight. Savage Hulk 6/10.

Did you look at the second one? THAT's Savage Hulk. The beam didn't effect Savage Hulk at all. That was the purpose of my post. sad

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 11th, 2005 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:50 AM
Hulk_Power

We kind of trailed off from the subject didn't we? Oh well, as long as you prove a point.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:51 AM
Cosmic Cube

Here's Nebulon, firing a full force beam that he expects to kill Hulk. Nebulon is easily more powerful than Orion.

Attachment: defenders14-11.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:54 AM
Hulk_Power

Thats crazy. I never knew that Savage Hulk had that kind of resistance.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:58 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Thats crazy. I never knew that Savage Hulk had that kind of resistance.

Well now ya know. big grin

A lot of people don't know how durable the Hulk is. But, that's my job. Informing the uninformed.

I seriously doubt the Astroharness would even faze Savage Hulk.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 11th, 2005 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:00 AM