KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Champion (no power gem)

Superman vs Champion (no power gem)
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

me think champ win

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

didn't she-hulk beat champ w/out jem?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:20 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
didn't she-hulk beat champ w/out jem?

w/o Gem AND the Power Primordial. Champ still should have won.

Champ wins.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

evil face
ChampityChampChampaChampyChamp

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Re: Superman vs Champion (no power gem)

Originally posted by kgkg

me think champ win
me think Superman win

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:11 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by snoopdogg
me think Superman win

roll eyes (sarcastic) When don't you?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:15 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic) When don't you?
I see how it is.

I give possible evidence that shows Superman may be able to handle whatever Surfer can dish out and now you think I believe he can beat everybody. eek!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:21 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

I see how it is.

I give possible evidence that shows Superman may be able to handle whatever Surfer can dish out and now you think I believe he can beat everybody. eek!

No. You consistently made false assumptions about the character. You continued to ignore canon facts. That led me to believe that you think that Superman is unbeatable.

Can you give any reasons why Superman would have a chance of winning this fight?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:25 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

No. You consistently made false assumptions about the character. You continued to ignore canon facts. That led me to believe that you think that Superman is unbeatable.

Can you give any reasons why Superman would have a chance of winning this fight?
Yea I can

1. Thing gave him a match sick
2. No gem.
3. She-Hulk beat him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:29 AM
Cosmic Cube

Yea I can

1. Thing gave him a match sick
2. No gem.
3. She-Hulk beat him.

Thing nearly got beat to death. I wouldn't call that a match.

When he fought She-Hulk, he was stripped of the Power Primordial by the Living Tribunal. It was still a poorly written fight, meant only to appease She Hulk fans. Champ is often a plot device.

He doesn't need the gem to beat Superman.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:34 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

. It was still a poorly written fight, meant only to appease She Hulk fans. Champ is often a plot device.

Oh obviously. wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:35 AM
Cosmic Cube

Oh obviously. wink

I knew you'd respond to that part.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:37 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

How strong IS Champ without his power gem? And are you giving him the power primordial in this fight? If so, it's not really a fight... More like one blast and a red n blue stain.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:40 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Dizzle
How strong IS Champ without his power gem? And are you giving him the power primordial in this fight? If so, it's not really a fight... More like one blast and a red n blue stain.

Kgkg didn't say he doesn't have the power primordial. He's still about as strong as Drax or Nefaria without the Gem.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:42 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I meant cuz the She-Hulk thing was brought up and Champ didn't have the PP there. Still though, a dude with insane h2h skills AND super strength? Not to mention the power blasts. And that guy said Supes had a chance...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:44 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's above the 100ton mark, and can increase it to unknown limits with the PP.
He can't die, can't even be hurt. Galactus couldn't even kill him.(G' tried to kill the Elders and he ate them and they materialized in his stomach)

And she-hulk, well they were only boxing remember???
She was 3 times her normal power, and Champ was way way less than half his, and they only were allowed to box, no flying no kicking, no arm locks.
Basically compairable to the muhammad ali/superman match.

Champ could take everything Supe's gives with no sweat, it'd be a nice fight, but Champ wins.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdbull73
ordinary member

Im not a Champion or SUperman expert, but it seems that maybe these two are even in physical strength and endurance.

The outcome of this may depend on who is more intelligent.

Howver, if the Champion if 5 Billion years old, maybe experience alone is enough.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:53 AM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Plus I'm pretty sure he pulled a Karate Kid and mastered all them martial art styles. Seriously, all of em. And he's got Power Primordial blasts to make the Silver Surfer look like a kid with a toy lazer.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:01 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Dizzle
Plus I'm pretty sure he pulled a Karate Kid and mastered all them martial art styles. Seriously, all of em. And he's got Power Primordial blasts to make the Silver Surfer look like a kid with a toy lazer.

Champion lost to SilverSurfer without powergem

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:02 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Seriously and how? Specially isf Galactus couldn't kill him. Doubt he was written right... Never really seen Champ goin around blowing up planets, but I've heard plenty of the Primordial>Cosmic stuff.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:06 AM