KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batgirl(cass) VS. Elektra

Batgirl(cass) VS. Elektra
Started by: skizo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skizo

Batgirl(cass) VS. Elektra

Im not too versed in elektra's history and overall abilities for that matter, but in anycase who would win??

Discuss.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:14 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Batgirl. WAYYYY more skilled.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Electras a pretty darn good fighter but shes not even the best in the MU

Batgirl right now IS the number 1 fighter in the DCU and while still a normal human her body language reading ability sets her [and Shiva too] a bit better than any other normal human could manage

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:50 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

Oh snap I forgot I started this...I was about to start another...Until I searched....yea so anyway....I thought that Elektra got all uber-fied recently and whatnot...like she beat the shit outta Wolverine or something....at least thats what I remember reading on here...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:37 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Batgirl

But I would be fun to watch

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:48 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batgirl wins.

In a Martial Arts fight, Batgirl beats anyone on her level.

But in an actual fight, Batman would beat Shiva or Batgirl, or probably both at the same time. They're both slightly better martial artists, but he's stronger, faster, and smarter.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:57 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Elektra wins the fight. The skill gap (if there even is one) is very slight, and nullified by Elektra willingness to kill. In a straight up confrontation Cass will be on the defencive right off the bat (even if Elektra is unarmed). There is also the fact that Elektra has some low level telepathy and creat complex senerios in the head of her opponents but I'm not sure if it would work on Cass as it has never been used on someone above your average cannon fodder... still a wild card though.

I see Elektra taking the slight edge in a straight out confrontation, and in all likely ness she would kill Cass with the greatest of ease in a surprise attack... chances are she could assasinate her with out Batgirl knowing she was there.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I agree. Elektra is just...not human. She will take down Batgirl.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:08 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

I think Batgirl Wins but Im a tad bias, emphasis on "tad"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:12 PM
vamp d-3

batgirl wins, her reading ability would give her the edge

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 04:51 AM
vamp d-3 is currently offline Click here to Send vamp d-3 a Private Message Find more posts by vamp d-3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Batgirl would win her fighting ability in inhuman. I mean dodging multiple bullets at point blank range and defeating Lady Shiva. She would be an awesome bad guy.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:11 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Im inclined to say Elektra. I always considered DD to be around the same skill level as Bats (Maybe a slight edge to bats) and Elektra has better fighting skilz than DD so I would say she probably has a very slight edge over Batgirl.............................

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

I think Batgirl could take her in a few panels. She's faster, tougher, stronger, and more skilled.

Elektra's not necessarily better than Bullseye. She didn't look too special in their last fight and would have died again if Daredevil didn't catch the card thrown at her throat.

So girl who can dodge point-blank shots vs. assassin who can't even dodge a playing card. Ummm ....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 06:21 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote