KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Battle

Kingdom Come Battle
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Kingdom Come Battle

ok in Kingdom Come Supes and Captain Marvel (Shazaam) did battle....but they never truly finished.....who do you think out of these two elseworld personas will win???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:34 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

who is this superman creature of which you speak of?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:36 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well Supes could have crushed Billy Batson's head with no effort at the end.... but Captain Marvel was just beginning to recover from mind control and wasn't fighting with his full mental capacity... i think if he was fully in control he could beat Superman (considering the half mad Marvel had Superman bleeding from the eyes, ears and nose)

Attachment: enough.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:38 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I say the fight would have been dead even. Whenever the magic lightning bolts would have come into play, thats when Supes has the difficulty and most likely looses.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:23 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I give it to Cap, Both there powers improved (including Cap's magical power) but Supes resistance to magic I'm willing to bet is exactly the same (nil.)

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:13 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

I think it would be dead even until Marvel brought out the lightning and even then he runs the risk of Supes grabbing him just like before.

KC Superman is a height of his power, and CM is getting to his peak.

CM wins 6/10.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:04 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
well Supes could have crushed Billy Batson's head with no effort at the end.... but Captain Marvel was just beginning to recover from mind control and wasn't fighting with his full mental capacity... i think if he was fully in control he could beat Superman (considering the half mad Marvel had Superman bleeding from the eyes, ears and nose)

nasty I'm going to have to say captain marvel as well.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:26 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Captain Marvel's magic lightning attacks were having devastating effects with Superman. KC Superman was pretty nigh invulnerable due to his time exposed to the sun on Earth, but his magic vulnerability never changed (i.e. he cut himself on Wonder Woman's sword). Captain Marvel wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

but ya seem to be forgetting that during the fight superman was not realy fighting cm. he was trying to reason with him with him. the sad part was seeing it was going no were decided to end the fight.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:57 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Superman would have killed him if he were not holding him back or not trying to get him back to his senses. God I wish Superman would have killed at least one person.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman would have killed him if he were not holding him back or not trying to get him back to his senses. God I wish Superman would have killed at least one person.
he killed my dog,does that count?

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:07 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got any scans or pics of Orion during Kingdom Come? He finally learns to control his AF and doesn't wear his stupid costume.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:31 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote