KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk vs Kurse

The Hulk vs Kurse
Started by: Feeble Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Feeble Force
I like oranges

The Hulk vs Kurse

Kurse has double the strength of Thor who takes this fight?

Attachment: kurse.jpg
This has been downloaded 159 time(s).

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

His strength doesn't really matter. Does he have magic as well?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:33 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeble Force
I like oranges

His only weakness is iron.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:39 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Feeble Force
His only weakness is iron.

lol

Does he have magic?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeble Force
I like oranges

Little background info on his powers. He can suvive days without breathing and can withstand pressure from the ocean's floor. He can lift at least 200 tons and sort of has a spidey sense. He also has extraordinary resistance to injury.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:42 PM
Cosmic Cube

Well then. Hulk will beat the hell out of him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:07 PM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:31 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paolo2134

kurse is way more stronger than you imply,when the beyonder first augmented his strength he was at least as twice as strong as thor and after thor donned his belt of strength the beyonder way increased it again so he shrugged thor off with contempt,i would say he is 3-4 times as strong as thor.I think kurse would take out hulk i have never seen the hulk no matter how angry slap thor around like kurse.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:23 AM
paolo2134 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2134 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2134 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

because hul is never written at the levels f strength he can attain when fightinf thor obviouly, theyre not gonna have thor smacked around hulk, too often, it has happened though

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:20 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Tough Guy
because hul is never written at the levels f strength he can attain when fightinf thor obviouly, theyre not gonna have thor smacked around hulk, too often, it has happened though

So if they have Thor and Bill Vs. Hulk, you'd think they wouldn't have Hulk get stomped most of the time?

Thor and Bill were getting wrecked in their fight with Kurse. It' took all the energies from Stormbreaker + Mjlnornir + addition power to K.O. Kurse.

Hulk would get manhandled. Kurse is atleast 4 times Thor's strength level.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:03 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Beyonder
Hulk would get manhandled. Kurse is atleast 4 times Thor's strength level.

...Which means nothing, since Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:05 AM
Beyonder

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
...Which means nothing, since Hulk is stronger than Thor.

laughing So now Hulk is four times stronger than Thor. I guess Hulk is stronger than the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray Bill wielding Mjlnornir and Stormbreaker.

Kurse would eat Hulk alive.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:14 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

laughing So now Hulk is four times stronger than Thor. I guess Hulk is stronger than the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray Bill wielding Mjlnornir and Stormbreaker.

Kurse would eat Hulk alive.

Strengthwise, yes. Hulk is way stronger than Thor, and Thor knows it.

Kurse isn't stronger than Hulk.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:17 AM
Beyonder

Strengthwise, yes. Hulk is way stronger than Thor, and Thor knows it.

Kurse isn't stronger than Hulk.

So Thor puts on his belt of strength and Hulk would still be stronger than that?

Thor is class 100. Kurse was twice that (Beyonder ressurecting him) and stomped Thor. Thor grabbed his belt to double his strength to fight Kurse - Beyonder again augement Kurse's level to twice that.

So what level would you place Hulk at in strength if he's above Thor?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:25 AM
Cosmic Cube

So Thor puts on his belt of strength and Hulk would still be stronger than that?

Thor is class 100. Kurse was twice that (Beyonder ressurecting him) and stomped Thor. Thor grabbed his belt to double his strength to fight Kurse - Beyonder again augement Kurse's level to twice that.

So what level would you place Hulk at in strength if he's above Thor?

Yes, no matter how many strength increase Thor gives himself, Hulk will be stronger. Thor can lift the weight of the Earth itself. That doesn't matter. Hulk has performed feats of far greater strength.

Hulk is in a strength class by himself. He's the strongest non-cosmic superhero/villain.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:02 AM
Beyonder

Yes, no matter how many strength increase Thor gives himself, Hulk will be stronger. Thor can lift the weight of the Earth itself. That doesn't matter. Hulk has performed feats of far greater strength.

Hulk is in a strength class by himself. He's the strongest non-cosmic superhero/villain.

Riiiight. Juggernaut's strength doesn't increase, but he's grabbed Hulk and drowned him before. Apocalypse has restrained Hulk for a time. BB punked Hulk without using his strength. Hulk ain't in a class by himself. Where did you get this? If anything, Kurse is in a class by himself: Class 400.

Kurse would manhandle Hulk. Hulk? You think Hulk can trash Bill and Thor the way Kurse didn't?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think CC is just meaning strength wise, he could become stronger than Kurse. But Hulk doesn't have the same magical durability as Kurse, so no, Hulk couldn't take Thor or Bill.

Hulk could get stronger than Kurse, but it's doubtful he'd last long enough to get there. And you can't hurt Kurse....at all.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:11 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Was Kurse durability also agmented??????????????

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:51 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paolo2134

this really comes down to personal conviction,i do not believe the hulk ois way stronger than thor even when enraged.If you look at early years of marvel back in the good old days of stan lee and jack kirby ,stan lee himself says and i quote"my challenge was to come up with a new idea andwe were always trying to come up with characters who were bigger, better, stronger,But what was left to invent? Who could be stronger than the HulkThe only one who could top the heroes we already had would be Super-God.So in stan's view thor was stronger than the hulk.In the early years of marvel comics the reason thor never used his other powers against the hulk was he didn't need them he could stand toe to toe with the hulk no matter how long they fought or how angry he got and that was the status quo for 25 years or so.In recent times there has been a move by marvel towards hulk definitely being there strongest hero although personally i think stan and jack's views count more than anybody else's since they created the characters.However even now there is no evidence i have seen that hulk is way stronger than thor like kurse is and even if you argue hulk can get stronger than kurse he won't get the chance because he will be laid out cold before he gets that angry.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:52 AM
paolo2134 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2134 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2134 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can't discount something because we don't like it.

Even though it's due to upgrades and the like, Hulk is the strongest being in the marvel universe. Even if he wasn't supposed to be.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote