KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power girl vS Wonder Woman

Power girl vS Wonder Woman
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:41 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Whoever is watching the fight wins IMO.

Anyways, WW wins, rather easily too.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:48 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, Wonder Woman schools her pretty badly.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:48 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i have a question, power girl isoften being described as the JLA's strongest muscle, does this mean she is stronger than supes?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:59 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think by "muscle", they probly mean her HUMONGOUS BOOBS!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:00 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Power Girl is the JSA's strongest member....not JLA.

That would mean she's stronger than Cpt. Marvel (Shazam) but not necesarily Supes (though it's probably close). But she's lacking in durability, speed, etc. so WW would eventually beat her down.

-DM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

oh, yeah it's jSa, not jLa

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:03 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think by "muscle", they probly mean her HUMONGOUS BOOBS!

No one agrees with me? or is everyone here just too shy to admit it?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:04 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Power Gilr stronger than Captain Marvel? I doubt that. Captain Marvel has been said to be Superman's equal. Maybe even stronger that him.

Unless shes stronger than Supes, shes not the JSA's strongest muscle. I think with more experience, eventually she'll be able to beat WW. Strength wise they may be the same, but WW has the experience edge. Power Girl is more powerful though. WW wins for now. 5 years from now, i'd say Power Girl.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:09 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by armandovalles
No one agrees with me? or is everyone here just too shy to admit it?

And, ohhhhh yeaaaa! Her boobs are HUGE!!! I love it!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no, she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:11 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by jrodslam
Power Gilr stronger than Captain Marvel? I doubt that. Captain Marvel has been said to be Superman's equal. Maybe even stronger that him.

Unless shes stronger than Supes, shes not the JSA's strongest muscle. I think with more experience, eventually she'll be able to beat WW. Strength wise they may be the same, but WW has the experience edge. Power Girl is more powerful though. WW wins for now. 5 years from now, i'd say Power Girl.

I don't think Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes, didn't Wonderwoman beat him? Or she beat Hercules... One of the two.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by stormfront13

yeah, but what about her boobs?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Says who? You say shes supposed to be. Supposed to be meaning that shes not? Because of Captain Marvel.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:26 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Dizzle
I don't think Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes, didn't Wonderwoman beat him? Or she beat Hercules... One of the two.

Ive heard that shes beat CM, but I dont quite know what happened with that. But Supes has also beat her. But Superman has never beat CM. And it has been confirmed by Supes himself that they are equals.

MM even said that he could give Superman a run for his money.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:28 PM
stormfront13

according to the DC encyclopedia she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person, also i have read it at a couple DC sites. and i thought that no one was supposed to be stronger than supes, and only wonder woman was second to him

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:28 PM
jrodslam

according to the DC encyclopedia she is supposed to be the jsa's strongest person, also i have read it at a couple DC sites. and i thought that no one was supposed to be stronger than supes, and only wonder woman was second to him

I have the DC Encyclopedia, and they say NOTHING about her being or suppose to be the JSA's strongest person.

CM is Supes equal, he hasnt proved to b e stronger as of yet, but its possible because he hasnt reached his ful potential yet. WW second to Supes in the JLA, but CM isnt in the JLA. And everytime Supes and CM fought or had contests of strength, its always been proved as them to be equals. Strength moreso.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:50 PM
stormfront13

yeah and do you think power girl has tried to reach full potential also?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:32 AM
jrodslam

I give her like 5 years, and shes gonna whoop WW's butt.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:37 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Power Girl herself said that she was the strongest member of the JSA. Maybe she's just a braggart, but Cpt. Marvel didn't srgue the point or even look insulted. Marvel would win a fight (and Power Girl didn't argue that she'd beat him) because he has the advantage in durability, speed, and has some magic. So it might not be "official" that Power Girl is the strongest, but the JSA seems to think so, so that's good enough for me.

-DM

P.S. WW still wins.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote