KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Firelord

Gladiator vs Firelord
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator vs Firelord

Extremely Confident Gladiator

VS

Extremely Pissed Off Firelord

Gladiator's confidence has proven to make him more powerful the more confident he is. An example of this is when he was extremely confident he nearly destroyed Ego, a Planet being who is near-Galactus level. Although, Firelord's anger also makes him more powerful. This was demonstrated in Silver Surfer #146 when he got reeally pissed and beat Silver Surfer down so bad that SS was begging him not to kill him.

So who wins?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Firelord, easily. Glad can't f*ck with a herald.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:09 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

c'mon, anyone else?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:24 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator beats firelord

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:54 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

could go either way..... but i'd say Firelord has the most ways to win due to the power cosmic

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:52 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I dunno... Surfer can beat Gladiator due to his ever-popular cosmic awareness and radiation powers... Dunno if Firelord has that luxury.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:53 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, Silver Surfer isnt the only herald with Cosmic Awareness. Galactus gave it to Firelord and Terrax also. I think he gave it to Nova too, but im not sure. And when it comes to radiation, Silver Surfer cant produce ANY type of radiation, only energy-related ones. Same thing w/ Firelord, he can ONLY produce heat-related ones.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:57 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

All types of radiation are "energy" related... They're all part of the EM spectrum. And since he wouldn't have access to Gladiator's weakness, dunno if Firelord could beat Glads... Close fight.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:59 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, by energy-related i mean concussive energy (like force blasts) related, cuz thats SS's element.

(havent u ever noticed that each herald has thier own element)

Terrax's element is Earth, rocks, ground, etc. Silver Surfer's element is concussive energy. Nova's is electricity. Firelord's is fire. Air-Walker's is wind, weather patterns, etc. EXCETRA EXCETRA.

Last edited by armandovalles on Jun 15th, 2005 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:01 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Silver Surfer isn't all concussive blasts... Matter manipulation and full command of the EM spectrum sounds more like it.

And concussive force isn't an element anyway! And who was supposed to get that memo to the Destroyer? Morg? Fallen One? Your favorite, the Invisible Man?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:23 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Invisible Man, is obviously Invisible Matter Manipulation.

Fallen one and Destroyer i know nothing about so i cant say.

Morg is death incarnated.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:29 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
First of all, Silver Surfer isnt the only herald with Cosmic Awareness. Galactus gave it to Firelord and Terrax also. I think he gave it to Nova too, but im not sure. And when it comes to radiation, Silver Surfer cant produce ANY type of radiation, only energy-related ones. Same thing w/ Firelord, he can ONLY produce heat-related ones.

SS can produce any type of electromagnetic radiation. That's why he can beat Gladiator.

I was under the assumption that Firelord could as well.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:38 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Once Gladiator realises he's not doing much physical damage to Firelord, his confidence takes and dive... and you know the rest.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:43 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator crushes him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:47 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Once Gladiator realises he's not doing much physical damage to Firelord, his confidence takes and dive... and you know the rest.

Not doing much Physical Damage?

Firelord got his ass kicked by Morg , Gladiator will rip him to pieces.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:22 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Firelord got injured with a cosmically enhanced axe of Morg's. Morg can definitely take on Gladiator. Firelord can get so frightfully hot that even Silver Surfer has gotten overwhelmed by it (one who has no trouble going near suns). Also, all the heralds, even the refixed Airwalker were equipped to be sensitive to energy signatures and the like. I'm giving Firelord the advantage.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:27 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by radioboy121
Firelord got injured with a cosmically enhanced axe of Morg's. Morg can definitely take on Gladiator. Firelord can get so frightfully hot that even Silver Surfer has gotten overwhelmed by it (one who has no trouble going near suns). Also, all the heralds, even the refixed Airwalker were equipped to be sensitive to energy signatures and the like. I'm giving Firelord the advantage.

It says confident Gladiator:

Which means 100X high-speed, Planet Shattering blows that will kill Firelord. Even Morg isn't that powerful.

Gladiator has been said to be the stongest Physical being in Marvel(the only one i can see overpowering him (when confident (Power gem , Angry hulk when very mad) in term of Physical power .

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:33 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

He doesn't just create heat, Firelord can project any form
of energy or radiation. he IS a miniature star.
And also matter manipulation.
This is one hell of a battle, but Firelord has many advantages.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:35 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Zahit
He doesn't just create heat, Firelord can project any form
of energy or radiation. he IS a miniature star.
And also matter manipulation.
This is one hell of a battle, but Firelord has many advantages.

When have you seen Firelord create any form of Radiation? Issue #?

As for Miniature Star? Heat has no effet on Gladiator.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:50 PM
manorastroman

yeah, gladiator rolls through full size stars all the time. i doubt that a mini-star is going to even phase him, much less hurt him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:53 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote