KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine & Batman vS Spiderman & Capt. America

Wolverine & Batman vS Spiderman & Capt. America
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:02 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

The real question is, who utilizes their team's resources best: Batman, or Captain America?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:22 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

batmans brain + wolverine's rage = a victory

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:59 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Cap & Spidey win

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:45 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

spidey and cap will have a hard enough time bringing down wolverine alone and with batman aid 1 out of 10 wolverine and bats will win every time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Spidey and Cap will win easily, Spider-man can beat Wolverine and Batman individually and Cap can at the very least hold his own against them individually, they do this easily......

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 07:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

spidey and cap spidey can beat wolvy and cap can beat batman, course it can also go the other way for the same reason. but i pick spidey and cap cause i prefer em awsome logic or what

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:15 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Tough matchup, but I say Spider-Man and Captain America.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

batman and wolverine. would. wipe. the floor. with spiderman and captain america. i mean, what the hell can spiderman do against wolverine??...he has metal bones, deadly claws, a healing factor where he can heal from a fatal wound in a matter of seconds, and over 100 years of fighting experience under his belt. and spidermans some nerd who got bit by a 'super-radioactive spider'. but actually im not gunna say it would be an easy fight for either of them. i mean trust me, it'd take a longass time and would all depend on simply luck and the environment and their surroundings on who would take it. i personally think its just a cointoss, but is so important as to who would take it that u cant look at it that way...lets just say that spidey and wolverine cancel each other out...they killed each other, or ran outta breath or just gave up.....n now as for captain america and batman. come on do i even have to put up an argument for this one. batman would beat the sh** out of that little boy scout goody-goody who fights for his country. i mean as far as fighting skills go, cuz it would be a fist fight in the end, theyre both just about equal, even though batman is supposeably the greatest martial artist on the planet.(saw it in DC comics Encyclopedia)wink
so i think if they were fighting n they were lookin for each other in some big city like new york. at night. becuz yes batman only comes out at night. as bats do also. batman would use the power of fear, grow in caps mind and scare him and make him weak, then swoop down on em n finish him off. or do something else cuz i mean batmans a cheatin bastid laughing , he'll find any way to take down his opponents with his environment Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:15 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
now as for captain america and batman. come on do i even have to put up an argument for this one. batman would beat the sh** out of that little boy scout goody-goody who fights for his country. i mean as far as fighting skills go, cuz it would be a fist fight in the end, theyre both just about equal, even though batman is supposeably the greatest martial artist on the planet.
He's not. He is one of the greatest, not the greatest. There's othjers in DC who can beat him. The boyscout you speak of recently punched a terrorist in the face so hard he broke the guy's neck. Bats better hope Cap doesn't think he's a terrorist. Cap's got better endurance than Batman. Batman gets tired and then he gets put to sleep.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:50 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok, like i said in the other thread, he WAS TRAINED TO IGNORE FATIGUE, AND FIGHT UNDER ANY CONDITION...whether hes badly injured, or is high of some hallucinogenic blue poppy from the himalayas

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:58 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

First off, neither side is going to have a cake walk here. This fight could take hours to decide.

With Spiderman and Wolverine: Spiderman is quicker, more mobile (with webs), and has the spider sense, but he lacks the offensive power to put Wolverine down and I don't think he has the stamina to fight Wolverine for a long time. Eventually, Spiderman would get tired and let Wolverine get in one good shot and that is all she wrote.

Batman and Captain America is even closer. Both are extremly skilled and experienced fighters. While Cap is physically superior and has that damn shield, Bats does have a butt-load of offensive firepower. I see them getting tangled up close once and Bats keeping his distance from then on out. Eventually, I could see him getting some explosives past Cap's shield. But it would be very close

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:57 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^^yup *ding ding ding!!* we have a winner in the 11th round by TKO...batman n wolverine...thanku ladies n gents now go home!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:05 AM
legacy92

wow im guessin spidy n cap takes it spidys spidy sense kan dogdge wolvies n bat all day n cap well i duno i guess spidy n cap REAL KLOSE

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:30 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

lol captain america is a boy scout you say, here's a quote from this "boy scout"
"Good day, gentlemen. You have exactly three seconds to surrender. Unfortunatly, it took me five seconds to say that."
As for being scared by Batman I don't think another guy running around in a cape is going to save batman, cap dnt scare easily esspecaily by another guy in spandex. Besides batman has a cape huge disadvantage (any one seen the incredibles lol)

And spidey has the stamina to dodge wolvy all day, as he has said "I'm im gonna keep goin till i get tired, unfortunatly it takes me a real real long time to get tired" He was depressed so he went swinging around the city till he got tired, well he stopped half way through to knock over a building (heh spider-man dsnt have the power to affect wolverine but he can knock down a building) and for the proof this is the first part of the morlun story. Heh in the secret wars spidey swatted wolverine asside and he was just running away to tell the others of the x-mens "trechary" nightcrawler even said "I'm glad he was running away if he actuly wanted to fight we would be in big trouble. But again this wolverine vs spidey thing can never be decided, spidey may be superior in everyway cept fighting skill, but that bloody healing factor counters it so its the almighty stale mate.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:11 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Spiderman and Captain America definitely take this.

I don't think it would be easy, but I think they definitely take it after awhile.

Spiderman can definitely fight with Wolverine for hours and hours. Just because he doesn't have limitless endurance doesn't mean he doesn't have a hell of a lot of it. And especially with adrenaline. Spidey would fight Wolvie without slowing down for hours on end until he eventually layed Wolvie down long enough to web him up or something like that. Or maybe even drown him. And an incapacitation counts as a KO according to forum rules.

And I truly believe that Cap can take Batman after a long, exhausting fight. Well, exhausting on one side, since Cap doesn't fatigue, unlike our Dark Knight, who will eventually get too tired and exhausted to fight properly. And this is when Captain lays the finishing moves on him.

So, in the end, Spiderman and Captain America win this.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:38 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spiderman and Captain America definitely take this.

I don't think it would be easy, but I think they definitely take it after awhile.

Spiderman can definitely fight with Wolverine for hours and hours. Just because he doesn't have limitless endurance doesn't mean he doesn't have a hell of a lot of it. And especially with adrenaline. Spidey would fight Wolvie without slowing down for hours on end until he eventually layed Wolvie down long enough to web him up or something like that. Or maybe even drown him. And an incapacitation counts as a KO according to forum rules.

And I truly believe that Cap can take Batman after a long, exhausting fight. Well, exhausting on one side, since Cap doesn't fatigue, unlike our Dark Knight, who will eventually get too tired and exhausted to fight properly. And this is when Captain lays the finishing moves on him.

So, in the end, Spiderman and Captain America win this.

To true it wont be an easy fight but every seems to think that because wolverine has a healing factor it makes him invincible, it dosent he can also over use it and it then has to "recharge" and cnt handle healing him for a while. and even if batman is the greatest martial artist, in marvel captain america is, ok iron fist may be better but im not sure but the point is neither team is gonna have it easier here, but I say in the end cap and spidey take the cake.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:44 AM
King KAM

Originally posted by Sparkz
To true it wont be an easy fight but every seems to think that because wolverine has a healing factor it makes him invincible, it dosent he can also over use it and it then has to "recharge" and cnt handle healing him for a while. and even if batman is the greatest martial artist, in marvel captain america is, ok iron fist may be better but im not sure but the point is neither team is gonna have it easier here, but I say in the end cap and spidey take the cake.

Please leave him alone, for he not know what he speak of......

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 08:55 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote