KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Phoenix

Superman Vs Phoenix
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Superman Vs Phoenix

Superman Vs Phoenix

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:19 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRW

phoenix

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:19 PM
JRW is currently offline Click here to Send JRW a Private Message Find more posts by JRW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

superman can move really fast.......how is she going to catch him.....also he can just throw a car at her.......sups takes it 10/10

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:27 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Phoenix destroys superman. He may be fast yes, but he couldn't penetrate Jeans telekinetic sheild, and she could atomize him with a thought.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:08 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i was kidding you know.....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:09 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Phoenix destroys superman. He may be fast yes, but he could penetrate Jeans telekinetic sheild, and she could atomize him with a thought.

true

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by colossus17
i was kidding you know.....

oh, ok. its all goooood

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:13 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

but seriously want superman gonna do xray vision her to death?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:15 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix

Originally posted by Mainstream
but seriously want superman gonna do xray vision her to death?

yes, thats exactly what he'll do. give her cancer

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:33 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

she can create the universe she can hold it in her hand but can't save herself from cancer.laughing that is a funny thought. That would make Galactic Storm pop at least 20 blood vessels evil face (just playing with ya GS) wink

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:22 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

good luck with the fight superman. i'll start giving invitations for the funeral.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:49 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Point of this thread? None! its spam

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I think Superman could probably destroy her shield and herself if he directs his solar energy stores into his strength and just bust that sh-- wide open and probably kill her instantly. I will never tell you guys how I know this mua ha haaaaaaaa.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 10:49 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Fanboy
I think Superman could probably destroy her shield and herself if he directs his solar energy stores into his strength and just bust that sh-- wide open and probably kill her instantly. I will never tell you guys how I know this mua ha haaaaaaaa.

It's much more likely that he dies.

Jean can't be killed. She's above death. Superman doesn't have that luxury.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:49 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Same thing with Superman his body keeps taking in Solar Cells as he dies completely regenerating him so he is impossible to kill. Oh and did I mention I will never tell you guys how I know this MUA HA HAAAAAAAA.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:51 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Fanboy
Same thing with Superman his body keeps taking in Solar Cells as he dies completely regenerating him so he is impossible to kill. Oh and did I mention I will never tell you guys how I know this MUA HA HAAAAAAAA.

You sure? He looked pretty dead in Death of Superman. Jean can't be killed, period.

She could always wipe him from existance...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Is superman Mad? or is this normal Superman?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Is superman Mad? or is this normal Superman?

I hope it's normal Superman...

If Superman is mad, Phoenix has no chance in hell.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:56 AM
Fanboy

Do you know how he came back? No sooner was he laid to rest than Superman's body disappeared from the tomb. There was stories of him rising from the dead or of Cadmus stealing the body. Shortly afterwards four pretenders appeared in Metropolis and each appeared to embody something of Superman. The body had actually been taken by the Eradicator who was using it to collect solar radiation which it could then absorb. Superman's body continues absorbing solar radiation even after death. This energy may eventually return him to life making it virtually impossible to kill him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:11 AM
Fanboy

Oh yeah and I am not telling you guys my source whoop pa!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:16 AM