KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto Vs. Xavier, but..

Magneto Vs. Xavier, but..
Started by: Timslar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Timslar
Undead

Cool Magneto Vs. Xavier, but..

Alright, I'm new here. I checked and this topic wasn't around. I wanted to make something more interesting than most others. Make a good first impression? =)

Magneto (Whenever his level of power was closest to Proffesor X's) with the Venom symbiote.

Vs.

Proffesor X with the Carnage symbiote.

What do you all think?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:33 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

First off, Welcome to the forum!

Second,.........

Anyways, I'd guess....prof x would just mind rape Mags, unless mag's still has his helmet on while being overtaken by the symbiote.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Ah, thank you long pig. And for the quick response too.

When I made this I was originally thinking how the symbiotes would affect their actions in the fight. Maybe make 'em go crazy with their powers.

But can't Magneto block off psychic attacks with just the use of his abilities? Though I'd say Magneto wins either way.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:22 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Magneto can block the attacks with his helmet.
The symbiote would heal the proffesor and allow him to walk again, if you are talking about the newer version, im not to sure about the older ones. Magneto can fly, so that would be cool. I dont think they would be able to think strait with the symbs on. Venom would kick in, and leveling cities by throwing every metal object at Prof/Carnage. But Prof/Car would block most if not all that is thrown at him. It would be a stalemate, until they go hand to hand. then Canage's ability would be a huge factor in winning it. The ability to create shap objects.
so i think it would go to Prof/Car.

Delay The Inevitable

Last edited by RayIsGay on Jun 27th, 2005 at 07:38 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:35 AM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Witihout helmet, X takes this convincingly.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:39 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

well yea, if you want to skip all the good stuff, the stuff where stuff flies..lotta stuff you know!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:49 AM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

I read in Magneto's bio that he was able to increase his physical strength to class 100 with his powers. And he can create a forcefield around his body.

I just don't see Professor Carnage standing up to that in a hand to hand fight, if it came to that.

Also, is Professor X able to ward off Magneto's type of mind control?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:32 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Does Prof X have untapped TK ability and if so would the symbiote augment these to the point where they would be significant in a fight?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:37 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

I'm not an expert on the symbiote abilities, but I'm not sure what would lead you to believe that would be in their nature- augmenting telekentic abilities. They always seemed kinda 'physical power'. *Shrug* I don't know.

But if that were so, then he just gained a power Magneto already had. Would Venom augment their mutations?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:50 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think that Xavier would have greater control over the symbiote cos hes a world class psychic. Thats got to count for something in this fight..........

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

The Carnage sym no matter what kicks ass. With the PrfX in it, ALL WILL DIE!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:22 PM