KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Durability test: WonderWoman vs SHAZAM

Durability test: WonderWoman vs SHAZAM
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry Durability test: WonderWoman vs SHAZAM

I just seriously want to know WW's invulnerability, I've read and heard that she's vulnerable to sharp pointy things(not bullshitting, this is what's been said on many occasions), but things like a class 100ton punch, she can shrug off.
Is this true? If not, why does she block bullets if they'd bounce off her?

Seems silly to me that her weakness is "anything sharp and pointy", but it's stated many times on sites and such.

Your thoughts?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I think you're supposed to defeat her by tieing her in her own lasso.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:40 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Where's Draco? WW is like his mom, he knows everything about WW. When I first got onto these forums back in February, me and Draco got into it about her durability and how inconsistent she was written. She could go toe to toe with the likes of Superman/Shazam, but I could have swore that her skin could be pierced by bullets. Then DC made her bullet proof, then they made her missile proof, because she apparently took one to the chest, but I argued that she had cushions there. smile But really, I don't know. When Draco gets back on here, ask him. He knows.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:36 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Where's Draco? WW is like his mom, he knows everything about WW. When I first got onto these forums back in February, me and Draco got into it about her durability and how inconsistent she was written. She could go toe to toe with the likes of Superman/Shazam, but I could have swore that her skin could be pierced by bullets. Then DC made her bullet proof, then they made her missile proof, because she apparently took one to the chest, but I argued that she had cushions there. smile But really, I don't know. When Draco gets back on here, ask him. He knows.

Wonder Woman is Draco's mom? can you prove this

Scans , issue number.

laughing

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Check every post with WW in it, Draco's right there beside her. laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:00 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Durability test: WonderWoman vs SHAZAM

She is like a balloon one prick and its all over big grin Wonerwoman hates pricks as do all the Amazons, they won't let them on the islandbig grin
Originally posted by long pig
I just seriously want to know WW's invulnerability, I've read and heard that she's vulnerable to sharp pointy things(not bullshitting, this is what's been said on many occasions), but things like a class 100ton punch, she can shrug off.
Is this true? If not, why does she block bullets if they'd bounce off her?

Seems silly to me that her weakness is "anything sharp and pointy", but it's stated many times on sites and such.

Your thoughts?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:07 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Sentry
Check every post with WW in it, Draco's right there beside her. laughing

I think she is like his girlfriend...

Lucky man...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote