KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lestat Vs. Dracula

Lestat Vs. Dracula
Started by: Timslar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Timslar
Undead

Worried Lestat Vs. Dracula

The vampire Lestat from the Anne Rice novels, after the Body Thief encounter. (If you know the books well I encourage the use of other characters in place of Lestat too- like Marius and Khayman)

Vs.

The most powerful vampire in comics (Well...I assume.) Dracula.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:58 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What can Lestat do?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:59 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Thread but it will get closed sadly.

Lestat has tasted the blood of the first Vampires he is uber powerful, he can even survive the sun big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:02 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

That was fast.

Um, I guess if you read the books it would be easiest. But here goes, my best explanation..

He can fly and run faster than the human eye can see (Very easily...if he ran or flew at like 10% speed I'd imagine a human still couldn't see him move) he is telekinetic and telepathic, he can also ignite things with his mind.

Physical strength level I'm not sure. Before his most recent and biggest upgrade he was able to fold a penny 4-8 times (I forget which). But since that he has gotten much stronger.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:03 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Sorry for the double post...but why is this getting closed?
Ah yes, I forgot to add he could survive the sun.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:04 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its not omics Tim so it will get closed. Lestat hammers Drac by the way big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:06 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

But...Dracula is a comic character, hmm I guess I was wrong about the rules. *Shrug* Won't make that mistake again.

And I think he'd win too, pretty easily.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might be wrong, I hoe it isn't mate, its a novel (pun intended) thread big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:11 PM
Timslar
Undead

A novel thread. Heh, why didn't I think to say that? =P
I just joined so my aim is to bring my interesting threads here. So hopefully I can make fights as long as one of the characters is from a comic book. doctor <--I will cure the board of boring threads!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:14 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a good idea just avoid anime that guarantees the thread gets closed big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:22 PM
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually there was a Interview with the Vampire comic published a few years back..So technically lestat does qualify as a comic book character..muhaahahahaha..the thread lives on...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:28 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Actually there was a Interview with the Vampire comic published a few years back..So technically lestat does qualify as a comic book character..muhaahahahaha..the thread lives on...

Cool stuff, we need a cross genre vs thread where books TV etc can face off big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:29 PM