KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCU heroes run the Marvel gauntlet

DCU heroes run the Marvel gauntlet
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Laugh DCU heroes run the Marvel gauntlet

The most powerful Earth based heroes of the DC universe band together to run the Marvel Universe gauntlet. The heroes get three days to prepare for the battle and are given a bio on the character they're about to face complete with powers, abilities and weaknesses. The marvel characters don't know about the attack and are taken by surprise. They get a week break between fights. The DC'ers participating are Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Firestorm, Sentinel, Zatanna, Dr Fate, Supergirl, Aquaman, Hawkman and Plasticman. How would this team go against...

1. Magneto on Asteroid M

2. Dr Doom in Castle Doom

3. Apocalypse

4. Loki

5. Thanos

6. Odin in Asgard

7. Tyrant on his ship

8. Galactus

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:14 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Most of them ain't making it past Apocalypse. A select few will make it past Loki, but none of them will make it past Thanos. Unless Superman gets mad. thumb down

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:31 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Okay, how about, if the heroes win the fight, the ones who were killed in the battle are resurrected for the next round.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:38 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdbull73
ordinary member

From what I've learned over the past week, Green Lantern (Hal) is pretty damn powerful. I think he and Supes cruise to Thanos by themselves. The whole group can beat Thanos. Odin in Asgard (Heimdall, Volstagg, Balder, Sif) and others romp hard over this group

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:00 AM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

That's actually Odin by himself in Asgard in the sixth round.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:15 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think anyone of them is making it past apocalypse. Even if the DC guys get pissed (like CM or Supes), i still highly doubt they could make it past Apocalypse.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:26 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Re: DCU heroes run the Marvel gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The most powerful Earth based heroes of the DC universe band together to run the Marvel Universe gauntlet. The heroes get three days to prepare for the battle and are given a bio on the character they're about to face complete with powers, abilities and weaknesses. The marvel characters don't know about the attack and are taken by surprise. They get a week break between fights. The DC'ers participating are Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Firestorm, Sentinel, Zatanna, Dr Fate, Supergirl, Aquaman, Hawkman and Plasticman. How would this team go against...

1. Magneto on Asteroid M

3. Apocalypse

4. Loki

5. Thanos

6. Odin in Asgard

7. Tyrant on his ship

8. Galactus

1 Push over.Wolverine kills him every 6 months months this DC squad eats him alive

2 Doom COULD defeat them all with an ingenious plan and uber-device.Without preptime however he falls easy

3 Apocalypse is NOT the invincible demi-god he was in the cartoon.He gets punched out by Superman on their way to battle 4

4 The problem with Loki is the Trickster god isnt an INCREDIBLE Physical powerhouse.He could give the whole group a run for their money but with magicians that can go toe to toe with him and UBER-Heavy hitters he will fall

5 Depends on which Thanos.The one that can be beatten by Ironman and up characters but kis still remarkablly powerful or the one that takes on Odin alone.Meh either way the DC have people that match him and can beat him

6 A full on Blitx by every single member all at once including the best Magic Dr.Fate can conjure up GL rings giving everything they have and every superhuman hitting as fast and often as they can.Only a flawless mugging by everyone gets them through

7 Who?

8 I dont think Galactus is written to be beatten by anything it kind of defeats the purpose.Only a half starved to death Galactus could be beatten at all

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:29 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdbull73
ordinary member

If Marvel produces this series DC heroes get to ODIN.

IF DC produces the series, the heroes stalemate Galactus

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:31 AM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Galactus cares not for the puny mortals. Galactus is the devourer of worlds. EvilCap's pretty much got it right.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:39 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

odin for all his might would be taken by lantern and sentinel and whisked into the air where superman would give hit de lash to end all lashes.

wunna r also forgetting the most important thing. batman.

not just batman, but batman with a week to prepare and he knows all their weaknesses. they would get to tyrant w/o breaking a sweat.

tyrant would need some creativity.

if supes and a select few persons could withstand the void hound, i feel them with zatanna and fate (magic would be the key against tyrant) could take down tyrant.

i would use jonn jonzz, flash, firestorm, and the magic users to distract tyrant. superman/supergirl, wonderwoman, and cm would be the heavies and could alternate attacks with the GLs who would be secretly taking the ship apart whilst fighting tyrant. im not sure how big tyrants ship is cause i didnt follow that series, but id use the rest (aquaman (who is no slouch), plasticman (immortal), hawkman, batman (field leader), and a multi tasking flash to set high yield nuclear weapons over tyrants ship.

the GLs could get everyone off the ship whilst flash surrounds tyrant with tesseract bombs in the pico second before the bombs go off simultaneously.

when the ship comes apart, batman and the non space farers would be taken to a ship out of the fray, and the motherbox they would have gotten from mr. miracle in the last week would boom tube the fire from de firepits of apokalips onto tyrant whilst he recovers from the tessaract bomb. supes and all those strong enough, romp him with some asteroids. and if the pummelings dont work, boom tube his ass to apokalips and let darkseid deal with him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:34 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Aren't you guys forgetting the key element here.
Batman has a week of prep not just a day a week.
Everyone one of them goes down due to a ingenious plan by the dark Knight. laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
odin for all his might would be taken by lantern and sentinel and whisked into the air where superman would give hit de lash to end all lashes.

wunna r also forgetting the most important thing. batman.

not just batman, but batman with a week to prepare and he knows all their weaknesses. they would get to tyrant w/o breaking a sweat.

tyrant would need some creativity.

if supes and a select few persons could withstand the void hound, i feel them with zatanna and fate (magic would be the key against tyrant) could take down tyrant.

i would use jonn jonzz, flash, firestorm, and the magic users to distract tyrant. superman/supergirl, wonderwoman, and cm would be the heavies and could alternate attacks with the GLs who would be secretly taking the ship apart whilst fighting tyrant. im not sure how big tyrants ship is cause i didnt follow that series, but id use the rest (aquaman (who is no slouch), plasticman (immortal), hawkman, batman (field leader), and a multi tasking flash to set high yield nuclear weapons over tyrants ship.

the GLs could get everyone off the ship whilst flash surrounds tyrant with tesseract bombs in the pico second before the bombs go off simultaneously.

when the ship comes apart, batman and the non space farers would be taken to a ship out of the fray, and the motherbox they would have gotten from mr. miracle in the last week would boom tube the fire from de firepits of apokalips onto tyrant whilst he recovers from the tessaract bomb. supes and all those strong enough, romp him with some asteroids. and if the pummelings dont work, boom tube his ass to apokalips and let darkseid deal with him.

Tell me, how can Batman prepare against people he has not ever met?

And you clearly don't know who Tyrant or Odin are...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Tell me, how can Batman prepare against people he has not ever met?

And you clearly don't know who Tyrant or Odin are...

i do indeed. as far as i know...odin does not have natural flight. a volley of attacks that keep him in the air would definitely put him at a disadvantage

tyrant needs additional creativity.

Galactus is unstoppable.

ps...de original poster stated, that they had a week to prepare. batman, has often prepared for ppl he never met. as long as batman knows your weaknesses, he will beat u.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:03 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hmm:

quote:

He may not know they are coming, but his castle has a security system and legions of Doombots. The DC team is one mindswap away from Dr. Doom inhabiting a Kryptonian body and pimp slapping them all himself.

This is far from a walk in the park.

And is this current Mags?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:47 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I'm sure Doom already has a contingency for anything Batman can come up with. Challenge Doom in his domain at your peril lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:49 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I think the heroes have an *even* chance against Odin but will fall against Tyrant.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:07 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i do indeed. as far as i know...odin does not have natural flight. a volley of attacks that keep him in the air would definitely put him at a disadvantage

tyrant needs additional creativity.

Galactus is unstoppable.

ps...de original poster stated, that they had a week to prepare. batman, has often prepared for ppl he never met. as long as batman knows your weaknesses, he will beat u.

Tyrant was powerful enough to challenge Galactus...

Batman doesn't know their weaknesses...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Galactus cares not for the puny mortals. Galactus is the devourer of worlds. EvilCap's pretty much got it right.

I agree as well big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

To be completely honest...I don't think most of the team will make it past Magneto. If this is current Magneto, he's just far too powerful for them. He could basically rip apart half the team before they know what's going on. Only a handful of powerhouses (Superman, Firestorm, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, CM, Green Lantern, Probably Sentinel [don't know too much about him], and Flash) would be left. I think everyone else would be obliterated.

Then if they make it past him, Doom is a completely different story. From all that I know about Dr. Doom, the fight ends here. Well, I dunno. Flash might be the only one able to stop him actually. Let's say that Flash does indeed defeat him.

Apocalypse I have never thought to be all-powerful. I think a combined effort would stop him for good.

The rest, I don't think they would be able to handle. Marvel Gauntlet is victorious.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:47 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

I think the difficulty is messed up. I think Apocalypse should be first..

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:18 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote