KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns

Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns
Started by: ferdinand

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ferdinand

Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns

Sunspot vs superman on a planet with 3 blazing suns. Am talking about Sunspot with all his powers. strength, flight , blasts etc. I think supes would win but would sunspot put up a fight.

Sunspot vs Warpath. Two of my favourite mutants. help me out here people.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:30 AM
ferdinand is currently offline Click here to Send ferdinand a Private Message Find more posts by ferdinand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Back in the New Mutants days, Sunspot was really strong, but definitely not invulnerable. Unless this has changed, this will be his downfall.

It will be a very easy victory for Superman.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:45 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Sunspot was awesome in the AOA, so I'm going to say he wins.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:53 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Sunspot would put up a fight but not very long. Supes wins this one easily!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:55 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

no way. sunspot has a lot of potential, especially with three suns. In the AOA, sunspot "evolved" past his human form and was just energy. And that was on Earth!!! Sunspot could beat Supes.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:58 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Let's not forget that superman gets his powers from the sun too..so go figure.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:01 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

ummm you guys do know that superman will also become alot more powerful right.....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:02 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Well, does this planet have air? Cause if not, Supes would win. Where is this planet anyways? What galaxy?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:03 PM
Colossus21

this fight is basically regular sunspot VS. regular superman.becasue they get the same amount of power up........

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:05 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

It really doesn't matter...Sunspot is not even in Superman's level...so let's not try and pretend that Sunspot has a shot in beating Superman...the only way for him to win is to get a hold of Kryptonite and the rest...well you know.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:06 PM
Colossus21

i agree....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:19 PM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Someone has to stick up for the mutant!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:43 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

What was the name of the Sunspot that came from the future and whooped on everyone?

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:29 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Did he whooped Superman?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:30 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Ok, please don't respond to my question if you don't have an answer for it; especially if all your doing to do is respond to it with another question.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:35 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Didn't you bring up a topic about Sunspot whooping everybody's booty? Well, did that include Superman? I just want to know, cause your question sounds like a statement!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:38 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

See the difference between our questions? I wasn't trying to be a smartass.

No, Superman doesn't exist in Marvel continuity so it's obvious that the answer is that Sunspot didn't fight him. That's what we like to call a "No Duh." here in my neck of the woods.

I think he just beat on the X-Force having attained some super potential he didn't get in the current timeline. The name Sunspot was using slips my mind and I can't remember it.

Can anyone else?

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:48 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Point taken. But let's not make the assumption that Sunspot would beat Superman just because he beats up those X-Force team.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:58 PM