KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spike vs morbius

Spike vs morbius
Started by: GGgrievous725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Spike vs morbius

vampire on vampire who wins

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:25 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Morbius has more powers (?) but Spike's tougher and a better fighter with more experience. Spike deffinetly.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:38 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's Spike?I've never heard of him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:44 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

spike the vampire from buffy the vampire slayer. I think morbius would win only because he can fly.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:53 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't watch Buffy the Vampire slayer.But I still think that Morbius would win this fight.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:58 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I don't watch Buffy the Vampire slayer.But I still think that Morbius would win this fight.

buffy is also a comic book series heres a pic of spike non vampire mode

Attachment: spiko.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:02 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank for the picture.Can you give me a pciture of Morbius?I know what he looks like but I just want a picture.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:31 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

lol
You guys really think that Spike can beat Morbius?
Ok it would be a nice fight but in the end Spike goes down.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:00 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

i think spike stands a good chance morbius is strong to but can he take down alll spike has taken down in the last buffy episode spike was fighting like tons and tons of ubervampires

Attachment: turok.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:20 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Thank for the picture.Can you give me a pciture of Morbius?I know what he looks like but I just want a picture.

heres a pic

Attachment: morbius.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:21 PM
EvilCap America

Most of the Buffy Vampires display what in comics is considered low-level super-human abilties.They dont seem to anything more impressive than Beast could with a little martial arts thrown in

Thing is im not sure about Mobius in strength level since i havent seen him in a comic before and only the Spiderman Cartoons from like a decade ago[where Spiderman was a wuss]

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:26 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Buffyverse vampires are massive chumps and are completely out powered by Marvel vampires... which is bad when you consider that Marvel vampires are also massive chumps in the vampire category.

It took Angel, two humans and two demons to move a one ton casket and they weren't haveing an easy time with it; they aren't even peak human in strength. Morbius wreaks Spike.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:26 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah but angels a wuss

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:28 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

am i right or am i right

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:20 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It took Angel, two humans and two demons to move a one ton casket and they weren't haveing an easy time with it; they aren't even peak human in strength.

but at other times Vampires have thrown people a good 30-40 feet ..... their strength feats are inconsistant in the TV series..... but they can all take a good beating and keep fighting

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah that was one of the things about them they could feel pain but it didnt affect there fighting they could get the crap knocked out of em then still be as strong as ever

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:08 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by GGgrievous725
i think spike stands a good chance morbius is strong to but can he take down alll spike has taken down in the last buffy episode spike was fighting like tons and tons of ubervampires

well that and ariela...I mean all she was. was some lousy demon god...that's so weak.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:36 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

strength feat....spike effortlessly threw a metal bed accross a basement with one hand before....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by jinzin
strength feat....spike effortlessly threw a metal bed accross a basement with one hand before....

Yet in another episode, he can't even lift a hammer that Buffy swings around like it weighs nothing.

That show had no consistancy whatsoever.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:55 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote