KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

She Hulk vs. Savage Hulk
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

She Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

i ve heard, that She Hulk is in the over 100Ton strength class now..... is this correct ?

a calm Hulk is 70 to 80 ton .. under rage .. he has no limits...

so .. who will win this fight ?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:19 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

hey betaqeuze whats up old bud.....savage hulk takes it....she is class 200 he is 100.at base.but after several minutes of rage....he will be alot stronger then her.and he will rip her apart.....unless ofcourse HKH comes in and beats them all.casue he playes in a totally different leauge!

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jun 28th, 2005 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:22 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

hy colossus ... thanks.. its all fine... and by the way: i am no longer 17 .. like you smile... but i am not a "old bud" (whatever that is) ... but my friend ... how can i be mad with you .. wink ... never never smile .... back to the match: so in the beginning he is twice as strong than Hulkie... hmm... if she thinks a bit... she has a good chance to win it... within the first 5 minutes i think *lol*

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:29 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i doubt it..and i am not 17.....i am going to be 21.....and when i said old bud....i didnt mean actually old in terms of chronological age....wolverine calls everyone old bud.or bub

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jun 28th, 2005 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:30 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

i must say something to you colossus: in enjoy talking to you ... really.. its great .. all the Marvel comic fans .. (i am not so interested in Superman, Batman.... i dont really like heroes.. whos name are Superman.... with Superlook, Superblow and so one... i think the Marvel comics has their own quality.. i love them for many many years.... so... what do you think.. how old i am colossus ? smile by the way: can you answer me a question? i saw X-Men 2 ... was colossus the man in the short scene with naked torso who has had a child on his arms ?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:38 PM
Colossus21

lol yeah.the dude who turned into metal and threw the 2 soldiers into the wood wall.....i would say you are around 20-25....years old

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:39 PM
Betageuze

yessss .. i can remember the scene when he turned into metal.. unfortunately a to short scene,.. in my opinion... i am looking forward to see X-Men 3... i ve heard, the Juggernaut will be on it .... colossus... i am 32 smile ... thats the truth wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:46 PM
Colossus21

yeap i heard that .2.......wow 32 lol thats cool approaching whirly....lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:47 PM
Betageuze

ups sorry...... i ve post this thread by mistake 2 times.... he dude smile... if you keep on... you will be lucky, if you reach my age *loooool* wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:49 PM
Hulk_Power

Hulk would beat her so easily. She doesn't even stand a chance. Savage Hulk would take this one like nothing.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:49 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

This fight has been done already.

She-Hulk turned into Savage She-Hulk while she was searching for Banner, and she was getting stronger by the second (I guess her strength increases when she gets all crazy--it did in Disassembled too.)

Only SW, IM, Cap, and Hawkeye were on hand, and IM/SW were busy helping the townspeople, so Hawkeye led her away from the town, and into the mountains--where they ran into Banner.

Hawkeye gets the brilliant idea to shoot Banner (so he would Hulk up and detain Jennifer), he quickly realizes that he was wrong when they both start hitting eachother so hard that the mountains they were in started crumbling.

IM says She Hulk's strength has increased--but she's still no match for Savage Hulk. They fight some more and you can she Jen is getting the worst of it. Before it can get too intense Jack of Hearts flew in and absorbed all of their Gamma radiation, ending the fight--and saving Shulkie's life.

Hulk wins 10/10

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 08:51 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote