KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hellboy vs the Thing

Hellboy vs the Thing
Started by: Khellendros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Hellboy vs the Thing

OKay, here we go. I'd put these two at about the same level of strength, with Hellboy likely packing a bigger wallop when he uses the stone-pimp-hand Thing likely has the greater durability, but HB heals fast and can take some sick amounts of punishment and keep fighting. Straight up fistfight, who takes this?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:13 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Mister's brother says.." I watched Hellboy, and I also watched him get whipped by scrubs that could not make the thing flinch. No more discussion thats just the truth."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:41 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The MISTER
Mister's brother says.." I watched Hellboy, and I also watched him get whipped by scrubs that could not make the thing flinch. No more discussion thats just the truth."

Yeah, but I think you're talking about the movie. In the comics, Hellboy has done really well against worse opponents, and has been shown to take a lot of punishment without stopping.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:08 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

hellboy

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:12 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

hellboy for sure
he's smarter, better fighter, better weaponry, almost as strong if not as strong, healing factor, more agile.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:00 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

BJG.

Ben is definitely smarter, more durable, stronger, and a better fighter. The only thing Hellboy has on his side is weaponry, most of which is designed for use against demons.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:33 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
BJG.

Ben is definitely smarter, more durable, stronger, and a better fighter. The only thing Hellboy has on his side is weaponry, most of which is designed for use against demons.
cool I concur. Hellboy hasn't enough to deal with Ben's situation. cool

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:04 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote