KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)

in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)

ok here's the choices:

SUE STORM

vs

PROF. X <----my choice...duh

vs.

DAREDEVIL

vs.

CAP

who got the strongest willpower in the MU?

dammit what is this like my fifth thread? and the most i got is 20 posts....

talk about willpower!!!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:11 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

up

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:41 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I'd go with X-Meister too.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:42 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Captain America easily.The profs mind has been turned inside out and he doubts his own dream many a time.DD is just a man and Sue is a housewife

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:54 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

cap...."he always finds a way"

in last hero standing...he's basically marching to his doom...about to have a heart attack...AND preparing to fight the hulk...cap wins...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:56 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Cap............

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:57 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

No no no.

Prof X is BALD people! Bald!!! Bald people always have more willpower!!!

Look at that cranium - positively bursting with brainy goodness!!! He has brain juices upon brain juices - you seen those veins?

If he wore glasses... he could take over the world....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:58 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:00 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilCap America
DD is just a man and Sue is a housewife

wow! matty is blind but that doesnt stop him from dishing out justice. and remember sue during onslaught? she's one tough "housewife."

but this def goes out to PROF.

imagine fighting for people who hates and persecutes you. fighting for a dream that is nearly impossible. travelling the globe despite the fact that he's a paraplegic. talk about determination.

for all it's worth, i think cap has the least willpower in this choices

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:07 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

1. Cap
2. DD
3. Sue
4. X

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:16 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

its all between X and Cap.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:30 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Does Cap have hair under that blue get up?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:31 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

based on my recent findings....

THIS BOARD IS MAINLY ANTI X-MEN

*breaks my heart*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:00 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

anti Xmen??? u know how many times ive defended them against people like superman....read iceman vs Supes....it was a even debate in the end

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:12 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

1.Cap - He outlasted Spidey,Cage,IM,Wolverine, and SW when Vertigo used her power on them . He also outlasted members of the Squadron Supreme and Avengers when Champion (the businessman) used Lark's full sonic scream on them, he was even gonna kick Champ's ass before he got gassed.

2.X - Has fought TONS of psychic battles, but he still goes down like a chump every once in a while.

3.Sue
4.DD

Tho I would've given more choices...but that's just me.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:36 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Er, if we're talking Marvel then I'd say Dr. Strange has the most willpower.

To gauge willpower I always think "How well would they do with a GL ring??" By that criteria, I'd put Cap #1 of the choices you gave. I never really imagined the other as having really great willpower...not bad willpower, mind you, just not in the top 10% or so of Marvel Universe.

-DM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

She's not on the list, and she's probably not in the top 4 but for some reason I associate the words "will power" with Storm.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:52 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I pick either Cap or DD in this. I mean Caps marches to his own death in some fights, but still finds a way to win. DD is Blind for sakes. I know he has the radar but still he was blinded as a child and found away to become stronger.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:21 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

xmarksthespot is right, storm also has one of the strongest wills in marvel. she has shaken oiff the most powerful drugs, and telepaths through sheer will-power.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:23 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

cap stood infront of thanos w/IG ......and that takes an insane amount of willpower and balls.....cap takes it hands down......

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:24 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote