KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Boy Scout Troop #216

Which scout wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman slaughters them all 1 25.00%
The scouts beat a weakened Sups to death 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Boy Scout Troop #216
Started by: EvilCap America

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilCap America

Superman vs Boy Scout Troop #216

..............and each member of the Boy Scout Troop is equipped with a Kryptonite Ring

So Big Blue Boy scout vs A whole Boy scout troop here in the streets of the Scout troops own home town of Eureka Kansas.This is a fight to the death and the only ending possible is one side reducing the other to a bloody stain on the ground.Which one one takes the battle?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:33 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Superman convinces the troop to reliquish their weapons by bribing them with a hot and tasty blueberry Hostess Fruit Pie!

big grin

You know it makes sense! smokin'

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:36 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilCap America
..............and each member of the Boy Scout Troop is equipped with a Kryptonite Ring

So Big Blue Boy scout vs A whole Boy scout troop here in the streets of the Scout troops own home town of Eureka Kansas.This is a fight to the death and the only ending possible is one side reducing the other to a bloody stain on the ground.Which one one takes the battle?

If Superman is stupid enough to stay on the ground, they could close in on him and just 'green' him to death.

But logically, couldn't he just fly above the scouts and heat vision the molten crap out of them?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:37 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

You have a good point. I'm gonna vote for the Scouts cause I want Superman to die though.

Your point is still very good.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:27 AM
PloKoonDevotee is currently offline Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

I'm going with Superman. I say he just flys away grabs a building and drops it on them.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:57 PM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods, looking for Terra's little sisters girl guide group. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Its the plot for how Batman finds Robin in the next movie rolling on floor laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jul 3rd, 2005 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:19 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Its the plot for how Batman finds Robin in the next movie rolling on floor laughing

So what your telling is that Batman searches the boy scouts for a pubescent boy to put in pantyhose and a gaudy outfit so he can keep him company at work and slide down the bat-pole with him?

I cant put my finger on it but something seems wrong about that..........and why do i keep picturing Bats with one rhinestone glove?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:29 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilCap America
So what your telling is that Batman searches the boy scouts for a pubescent boy to put in pantyhose and a gaudy outfit so he can keep him company at work and slide down the bat-pole with him?

I cant put my finger on it but something seems wrong about that..........and why do i keep picturing Bats with one rhinestone glove?

He likes Boys rings as well confused

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Boyscouts.....................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:05 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

ewwwww!

Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think the boy scouts throw down there rings for superman. Batman arrives and one after another tries the scouts rings for size till he finds one he really likes, which is just right for him not to loose and not to tightbig grin. He needs to be quick though cause Slade is in those woods, looking for Terra's little sisters girl guide group. big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly big grin

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:08 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote