KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Silver Surfer

The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

The Asgardian Destroyer vs. Silver Surfer

Two awesome herolds of Galactus

who will win a clash of those two ?

i gave the advantage to.... the Asgardian Destroyer

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:29 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

bump

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 08:56 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've gotta be f*cking kidding me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 08:58 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

confused

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:13 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IMO Destroyer takes this

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

it dependes , i donīt know how much powerful surfer is, after is new upgrade by galactus in annihilation

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:19 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Well apparently the destroyer is 4 times Thors strength......I think.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:22 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well apparently the destroyer is 4 times Thors strength......I think.

Depends on who's animating it, really. But it doesn't matter. Assuming another asgardian is animating it, the destroyer is nigh invulnerable to anything surfer can whip out. The only way to defeat it is to find the body of whoever is animating it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:27 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Destroyer wins this one.

Depends on who is powering D, but for the most part the Destroyer is well above the Surfer. Some would even Argue that well powered D is above Odin.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:28 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Well, Surfer could find the guy animating the Destroyer and mindrape him. Barring that, I'd give this to the Destroyer.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:33 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Destroyer wins this one.

Depends on who is powering D, but for the most part the Destroyer is well above the Surfer. Some would even Argue that well powered D is above Odin.
your not so stupid , rookie... cool

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:36 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

destroyer would have a hard time hitting ss, methinks, based on its appearances, but there's nothing ss could do to harm or threaten the destroyer and if the disintegration ray hits, it's nighty-night ss . . .

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 09:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

This is a good one.

The Destroyer always struck me as SS on steroids, power-cosmic-wise, 'cept that SS would still be way faster. Also, I don't know if the AG has any time-manip abilities, which Surfer could use.

Basically, in any kind of direct toe-to-toe / blast-for-blast confrontation, Destroyer takes this. But if Surfer fought smart (and depending on who is animating the AG), he could pull out a victory. And yes, with cosmic awareness, SS should be able to find the animator and strike at the AG's weakness.

Destroyer 2/3.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:24 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Mindship
This is a good one.

The Destroyer always struck me as SS on steroids, power-cosmic-wise, 'cept that SS would still be way faster. Also, I don't know if the AG has any time-manip abilities, which Surfer could use.

Basically, in any kind of direct toe-to-toe / blast-for-blast confrontation, Destroyer takes this. But if Surfer fought smart (and depending on who is animating the AG), he could pull out a victory. And yes, with cosmic awareness, SS should be able to find the animator and strike at the AG's weakness.

Destroyer 2/3.

well said.

for a ss fanboy. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by leonidas
well said.

for a ss fanboy. stick out tongue

that's fanman to you, sir mad

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 10:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:03 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Tshern
Well, Surfer could find the guy animating the Destroyer and mindrape him. Barring that, I'd give this to the Destroyer.
Basically.
Destroyer.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:14 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Destroyer.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:20 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

poor norrin

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 09:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

Worst bump ever :O.

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:10 PM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote