KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » meggan VS aquaman

meggan VS aquaman
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile meggan VS aquaman

who would win out of these two

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:01 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

laughing
Megan. She owns him.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:20 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, yeah, yeah we had this conversation, i just want toi see what others think

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:24 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Since i hate Aquaman,Meggan

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:25 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Meggan at the peak of her powers?

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Jul 1st, 2005 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:43 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

idk, if you want her there

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:43 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

K then Meggan

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Do they fight in Britain or elsewhere?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:21 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Apparently Meggan isn't limited to Britain (just found out myself). Something about the demonic energy affecting her during Inferno that made her that way that time I think.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:36 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Will telepathy affect her?

(She can take any powers, right?)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

How well does Aquaman's telepathy work on non marine creatures?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:56 PM
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How well does Aquaman's telepathy work on non marine creatures?

Aquamans actually a pretty solid telepath he just happens to do better with sea life.Aquamans at aa pretty nice level in both strength and psychic ability but its hard to stand out when surrounded by JLA guys amnd still dealing with the Superfriends stigma

Anyways im might be the only person to say this but......

I know who Aquaman is but who the HELL is meggan?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:18 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aquaman is Emma Frost level telepath.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Googled her.
elemental metamorphosing nature allows her to consciously alter her appearance or morph to respond to her surroundings and the thoughts of others, draw power from her native land to increase her strength, endurance, and resilience, levitate herself at will, sense the natural world in order to detect electromagnetic energy patterns, changes in the elements, or the empathic nature of an individual, and manipulate natural energy formations to disrupt existing energy fields and command elemental forces such as fire, air, electricity, lava and earth

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:26 PM
EvilCap America

Ill go with Aquaman then.Upper tonnage strength and resilence really strong psychic abilities and his own connection to nature[at least "The Clear" part of it like Swmp Things "Green"] and he seems to have too many weapons

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:30 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Well I asked stormfront if Meggan was at the peak of her abilities, and she said idk, if you want her there yes laughing out loud so that applies.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:33 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by EvilCap America
Ill go with Aquaman then.Upper tonnage strength and resilence really strong psychic abilities and his own connection to nature[at least "The Clear" part of it like Swmp Things "Green"] and he seems to have too many weapons

You would go with Aquaman roll eyes (sarcastic)

After reading all your previous marvel related posts thats to be expected.

After reading that short bio on meggan how could you think that AM would win?

Telepaths have trouble locking on to and dealing with metamorphs even the best ones and AM's far from that isnt he.

Apart from his ok telepathy he's got a decent strength level. With just those things do you wanna tell me how he's going to beat Meggan. Im not going to repeat her powers because the short bio above does a good enough job.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:36 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You would go with Aquaman roll eyes (sarcastic)

After reading all your previous marvel related posts thats to be expected.

After reading that short bio on meggan how could you think that AM would win?

Telepaths have trouble locking on to and dealing with metamorphs even the best ones and AM's far from that isnt he.

Apart from his ok telepathy he's got a decent strength level. With just those things do you wanna tell me how he's going to beat Meggan. Im not going to repeat her powers because the short bio above does a good enough job.

Meh just didnt sound very impressive to me and morphing into and controling elements just didnt step out and say "DA WINZ" to me especially since using Water against Aquaman likely isnt going to work

Besides wasent i a "Hardcore Spiderman fanboy" in the last topic i got accused of bias in?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:48 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Meggan is a metamorph being able to alter her physical form at will, she can imbue herself with virtually any superhuman physical capability. She can tap into the elemental energy of the earth to further augment her abilities and also to allow her to project concussive energy bolts of vast power.

A previously stated she can sense and manipulate ambient energy patterns and can command the elemental forces such as fire, earth, water and air as well as electricity. Meggan can also levitate herself psionically.

Being a metamorph she has a natural resistance to telepathy.

Meggan would rock AM.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:01 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Besides wasent i a "Hardcore Spiderman fanboy" in the last topic i got accused of bias in?"

Well i never said that nothing to do with me. Just seems to people if youre not loving captain america and praising DC youre constantly putting down all things marvel. You obviously have a preference and thats cool youre entitled to, just why do you feel the need to constantly put down marvel for with virtually every post. Its pointless. Love Dc and enjoy their comics. Come here and debate with an open mind.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:05 PM