KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nocturne vs Blink

Nocturne vs Blink
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Nocturne vs Blink

Searched and didn't find it. The two reality-hopping elfin exiles ladies get into a no prep fight in MU 616. Who comes out on top, Blue or Purple.

(No Wolverine/Batman/Spider-Man/Superman I wonder how many replies I get big grin .)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:23 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Dunno anything about either of them, but I'll reply so you don't feel rejected lol! wink

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:33 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

No matter who wins, I'm gonna need some hand lotion and some privacy.

>_>

ANYWAYS, as to the fight, barring sudden possession, Blink takes this. She's too fast witht he teleports and a pretty damn good fighter.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:35 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:37 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Lol thanx. Info then. Too tired to write anything, www summaries:
Blink
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotl...amp;fldAuto=104
Nocturne
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1764

EDIT: Damn too slow to post.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:38 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Nocturne vs Blink

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
(No Wolverine/Batman/Spider-Man/Superman I wonder how many replies I get big grin .)

Apparently the answer is about four. Variety is supposed to be the spice of life ppl stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:03 AM
stormfront13

i'd say nocturne, and X are you a fan of storm?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:13 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Storm's alright in my books. She makes a good sig laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:35 PM
stormfront13

i was just wondering cause i love your sig and avatar

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:53 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Blink was trained by Sabretooth and has fought with Holocaust so im saying she wins

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:55 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by black robb
Blink was trained by Sabretooth and has fought with Holocaust so im saying she wins

That added to the fact that she can teleport her opponents around, and her little throwing things rule to begin with... I'm goin' with blink.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:59 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well nocturne has telepathy, so she could possibly pick up surface thoughts of what blink will do next. all nocturne would need ot a simple touch to possess blink.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:02 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by stormfront13
well nocturne has telepathy, so she could possibly pick up surface thoughts of what blink will do next. all nocturne would need ot a simple touch to possess blink.

Harder said than done when you're talking about Blink here. She's fast, and if she touches Nocturne with her spear things nocture is gonna end up somewhere else.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:45 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Just teleport her in sun...Blink wins.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:46 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i know, i am fully aware of that. i know blink will more than likely win, but i like nocturne so much better so i figured well, why not stick up for her

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:47 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Just teleport her in sun...Blink wins.

Actually, like Nightcrawler, Blink has a limit on the distance she can teleport something. The sun is a bit out of her reach. Still, just sending her two miles straight up would probably do the trick, since Nocturne can't fly or teleport.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:09 PM