KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Teen Titans vs Gen X

Teen Titans vs Gen X
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Teen Titans vs Gen X

5 on 5. No prep. They fight in good ol’ NYC. Teen Titans (animated series roster) vs 5 members of Generation X. Who wins?

Robin – Martial arts training.
Starfire – Can assimilate a being's language through physical contact. By solar absorption, Starfire is able to fire "starbolts" and fly.
Cyborg – Most of his body has been replaced with advanced prosthetics that grant superhuman strength and numerous other functions like sensors and weapons.
Raven – Among other things teleportation, healing ability, psionic emotional manipulation. Can release an astral form.
Beast Boy – Shapeshifting and communication with many forms of animals

Vs.

Husk - Can shed her skin to reveal a different composition underneath (water, steel, etc). Technically an omnimorph although has not reached such potential.
Monet St. Croix – Superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina. Flight and some less commonly used telepathic abilities.
Jubilee – Project pyrotechnics as energy plasmoids that release blinding light and concussive impact.
Chamber – Entire body is composed of intense psionic energy, which he can expel as energy blasts. He can also communicate psionically.
Penance – Red razor-sharp diamond-like skin. Has long, sharp tendril/claws for hands, feet and hair.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:57 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Teen titans

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:59 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Titans. They have Robin as a better leader than anyone at genX and Raven and Starfire to give the beating.

The key element here its Raven and her unpredictable magic.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:27 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

hte only problem on gen X would be M and penance

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Yup

And they can both be dealt with ease by either Star or Raven.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:23 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i doubt penance will be dealt with easily. if anyone wants to pshyically fight her, they will soon find their mistake. she is very durable and very quick, also telepathy is very, very hard to use against her.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:40 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Gen-X Chamber and monet would psychically destroy them.

HUSK Would Die (hopefully)

oh oh can we have the alcholic weasel Pooka Elwood as a ref or as a sub cause the Titans would have subs

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

idk, how strong is monet pshyically, starfire is around 50 tons and i am pretty sure she is the strongest on titans

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:52 PM
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
idk, how strong is monet pshyically, starfire is around 50 tons and i am pretty sure she is the strongest on titans
I Don't know but she can't do a Damn thing If she's Blinded by Jubilee.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:56 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i doubt jubilee will do much to starfire

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:58 PM
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
i doubt jubilee will do much to starfire
If she gets blinded she can't then Robin and Jubilee would sit down and talk and it would be 4 on 4 featuring a blind starfire.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:10 PM
stormfront13

even so, i think that starfire is more powerful than current jubilee. but after considering it i think that gen-x stands a very good chance at winning

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Monet is Class 10.

Starfire can beat her. Damn, just send Robin to beat Jubilee...his mask shields him from blinding. Penance's sharpness is dependant on the negative emotions she absorbs. So, I think that Raven could do somethign to her to make her not so sharp. Beast Boy could turn into elephant and drop on Husk, killing her. I doubt that Chamber would do much to Cyborg.

Teen Titans win.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

penance doesn't dpend on negative emotions, she just absorbs them, penance could take out robinm easy. dropping en elephant on husk wouldn't kill her if she turned her into something like water or adamantium. chamber could possibly take out starfire, but doubtful, but combined with jubilee or M she could. raven would be the only problem

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:15 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
absorb negative emotion and energies from her environment, internalizing them in order to atrophy her physical body into a razor sharp and diamond hard state, and making her invisible in shadow

You hve also forgotten Cyborg, who could kill every member with human durablity.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:43 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yes, she absorbs them, but after being with M's brother she doesn't have to absorb them to stay in that state, she can stay in it for very long peroids of time before she has to absorb anymore energy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What if Cyborg takes her out with sonic cannon?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:57 PM
stormfront13

is it actually sonic vibrations? idk because i havbe seen it like a beam of power and penance is on the same level of durability as colossus

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:00 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I think that currently he can form any gun he wishes...If he still has the omegadrome.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:06 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Titans

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote