KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor goes mad, and destroys the Marvel Universe!

Thor goes mad, and destroys the Marvel Universe!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor goes mad, and destroys the Marvel Universe!

If Thor would go mad right now, kill jugs, steals jugg's helmet and decided to kill every hero on earth.
No prep, he teleports them all into an unknown dimention, then enters, dead set on slaying everyone of the heros inside all at once.
He is bloodlusted, the rest are not.

Basically, anyone who is under herald and not cosmic(no SS or Strange ), versus Bloodlust/berserk rage Thor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:24 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Why does he need Jugs helmet? Thats not what gives him the force field. Thats only to protect him against telephatic attacks. And Thor has a natural resisting to those by being a God.

The rest i agree. under herald level heroes will be eating dust

and villains too.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:27 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are resistant against normal telepathy, not magic telepathy or mezmersim. It's just in case.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:36 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Ah so hes just being prepared for everything wink

Thor is going to put a world of hurt for almost anyone...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:38 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well considering the earth people have people like magneto, scarlet witch, xavier, photon, invisable woman, she-hulk, i bet they could take him

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:39 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if he stole the Gem of Cyttorak and the Went Psycho.
That would be proper Bad ass!!!!!!!!!!
He would beat anyone short of Sky father Level
Lets Make him with Warrior Madness.
It would be good to see him against a team up of Bad guys E.g. Mags, Apoc, Doom, Thanos, Mangog

I think this story should of happened before the whole Ragnarok thing happened. It was definitely due. I mean Hal Jordan going bad rocked the whole D.C. universe.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:42 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh, they'd take him, but when he went mad, he beat the crap out of the infinity watch AND the ss at the same time! and that was BEFORE he got the power gem. he also stalemated thanos without the gem. my guess is though that as he was wiping everyone else out, (or maybe while im keeps thor busy in the asgard armor) doom and richards come up with something to put him down. thanos did it pretty easily after he was tired of getting his a$$ beat h2h. thor would cause some grief for a while, but i don't think it would take the heroes too long to beat him.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

With the Helmet the guys like xavier arent going to do alot. Thor unlike other bricks has the means to deal with Mags. And going all berserk only makes it harder to take him down

lets not forget that an all out Thor put Silver Surfer and Drax the Destroyer down one after the other.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:48 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drax with the power Gem or not?

I know it's not official but if Thor had the Cyttorak Gem The others are going to find it verry hard to hurt him.

Scarlet Whitch and Franklin are the only ones i can see posing a trouble on earth

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Jul 2nd, 2005 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:58 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I never saw a difference betwen Drax with power gem or not really. He always semeed freaking strong the same way. And dumb the same way either.

I think he never learned how to use the potential so it was basically the same thing.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:05 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, they'd take him, but when he went mad, he beat the crap out of the infinity watch AND the ss at the same time! and that was BEFORE he got the power gem. he also stalemated thanos without the gem. my guess is though that as he was wiping everyone else out, (or maybe while im keeps thor busy in the asgard armor) doom and richards come up with something to put him down. thanos did it pretty easily after he was tired of getting his a$$ beat h2h. thor would cause some grief for a while, but i don't think it would take the heroes too long to beat him.

Thanos was toying with him didn't you see how he froze his ass.

He used that gun right, well he doesn't need to smile

As for him beating Silver Surfer not really, punching him etc doesn't mean much, did he knock Silver Surfer?

And yes Mad Thor will be very hard to stop

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:35 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Firelord would beat him up. With help from hulk and magneto would steal Juggernaut helmet off of him and the he would face a psychic onslaught.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:25 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mdbull73
ordinary member

Doom survives the onslaught and even uses the crazy Thor to his advantage

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:54 PM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Meh, Beta Ray Bill alone could probably take him (he's on earth now), but when backed up by the Hulk, the FF, Storm, and all the telekinetic heroes in the world, Thor's going down.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:06 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<As for him beating Silver Surfer not really, punching him etc doesn't mean much, did he knock Silver Surfer?>>

????

if that question is did he knock him out, then . . . YES. TWICE!! kg, i've showed the scans - ss v supes thread, i think. thor knocked him out (UNCONSCIOUS) twice!! i suppose i could show the scans agin if i had to, but look for them if you somehow don't believe me. (we went round and round this before) the second time ss was knocked out, aw had to save ss by taking command of ss board! thor DESTROYED ss in those fights. really, not even close. AND ss had aw on his side.

and thanos 'toyed' with him?? dude, thanos doesn't 'toy' with anyone. he wanted to beat thor h2h but when he couldn't, he claimed he was 'tired of these games' and used his tech. like i said he did. reg thor has done well against thanos, and reg thor went blow for blow v a loki-enhanced ss WHILE THOR WAS HOLDING BACK!

and yes, i said it would be tough. but asgard armor went head to head with king thor - kt is still stronger than mad thor, so the asgard armor would certanly tie him up long enough for richards or doom or strange to come up with something.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Beta Ray Bill alone could probably take him (he's on earth now), >>

khell, brb was nearly KILLED by mad thor and the ss was with him. it would take a lot more than just bill. bill and tony in the asgard armor, along with hulk and a dozen others would about do it, though.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:18 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

to beat thorid have nightcrawler teleport and reappear with his sword in thor's brain. then he could take off the top of the god's head.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:37 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
<<As for him beating Silver Surfer not really, punching him etc doesn't mean much, did he knock Silver Surfer?>>

????

if that question is did he knock him out, then . . . YES. TWICE!! kg, i've showed the scans - ss v supes thread, i think. thor knocked him out (UNCONSCIOUS) twice!! i suppose i could show the scans agin if i had to, but look for them if you somehow don't believe me. (we went round and round this before) the second time ss was knocked out, aw had to save ss by taking command of ss board! thor DESTROYED ss in those fights. really, not even close. AND ss had aw on his side.

and thanos 'toyed' with him?? dude, thanos doesn't 'toy' with anyone. he wanted to beat thor h2h but when he couldn't, he claimed he was 'tired of these games' and used his tech. like i said he did. reg thor has done well against thanos, and reg thor went blow for blow v a loki-enhanced ss WHILE THOR WAS HOLDING BACK!

and yes, i said it would be tough. but asgard armor went head to head with king thor - kt is still stronger than mad thor, so the asgard armor would certanly tie him up long enough for richards or doom or strange to come up with something.

UNCONSCIOUS twice Scan number all i saw was SS getting hit?

Which issue number are you talking about leo

And Mad Thor = Thanos ----- nope, Thanos froze his ass roll eyes (sarcastic)
He doesn't need shit to do it.

Why was he fighting with thor? Just for the heck of it , Thanos is smarter and was testing thor out.

Once he had enough, he froze him? Why because he doesn’t like usually fights.

And later on Adam Warlock said: Thanos has never been fully tested ( when fighting Odin) 

It’s all kool

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:28 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Which issue number are you talking about leo>>

infinity watch 23. first scan shows ss unconscious at thor's feet. he remains that way for about half this issue while aw fights thor alone. aw says he's terrified of thor because thor almost killed him in an earlier encounter.

Attachment: thor ko's ss.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:52 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

as i said, about half way through (by the way, ss was ko'd from a hammer blow at the end of the previous blood and thunder episode) ss wakes up and aw and ss BOTH combine to fight thor, but he beats them both badly. a second blow from his hammer does this:

(that's aw laying ss unconscious (again) body on his board)

Attachment: thor ko's ss2.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Last edited by leonidas on Jul 3rd, 2005 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:54 AM