KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Great Indy hero team vs DC/Marvel teams

Great Indy hero team vs DC/Marvel teams
Started by: EvilCap America

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilCap America

Great Indy hero team vs DC/Marvel teams

Indy team

Lead by Optimus Prime
The Tick
Hellboy
Snake Eyes
Conan
Wilhelmina Harker
Midnighter
The Maxx

Will go up against each of the following teams.Each battle is seperate and unaffected by the previous[ie anyone Indy dies they come back no stealing Ironmans armor for the next fight etc] with no prep time for either crew

JLA Team

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern [Kyle]
Aquaman
Batman

Avengers team

Captain America
Thor
Ironman
Vision
Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver

Outsiders

Nightwing
Arsenal
Shift
Grace
Jade
Starfire [In place of Indy]
Black lightnings girl who was to bland to remember

X-Men

Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine [human level]
Storm
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Rogue

The Fantastic 4

Mr.Fantastic
Invisable woman
Human Torch
The Thing
She-Hulk [old 75 ton on F4 level]
Luke Cage

JSA

Mr.Terrific
Hawkman
Green Lantern [Alan]
The Flash [Jay]
Captain Marvel
Powergirl
Hourman [Rick]

Defenders

Dr.Strange
Namor
The Hulk
Ghost Rider

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its to much Cap, sorry, to many options

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:06 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Its to much Cap, sorry, to many options

Well we COULD just do one team at a time discuss to a satisfactory conclusion then move onto the next round.Could take a little while but id like to FINALLY get one of my topics to a 2nd page

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:34 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repost it as a one on one and put miracleman in the indie team big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:38 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I admit I don't know much about them but... the indie team looks kinda crappy. Wanna hand out some bios for the rest of the class? Mainly the Maxx and the Tick (seriously, is the Tick even USEFUL or is he just an idiotic joke hero like on the cartoon).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:46 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by Khellendros
I admit I don't know much about them but... the indie team looks kinda crappy. Wanna hand out some bios for the rest of the class? Mainly the Maxx and the Tick (seriously, is the Tick even USEFUL or is he just an idiotic joke hero like on the cartoon).

The Tick is easily an upper level strength character and nothing has even been shown to successfully cause damage to him.Because of that i actually hesitated to use him at all Im going to go out and make the assumption that he is "just" the most durable class 100 strength Hero ever and could be taken down with considerable effort [and maybe a little back-up].His "Drama power" will also be factored in if appropriate[The more dramatic/heroic the situtaion the stronger the Tick gets] and of course the genius and inspiring philosophy he follows

The Maxx i may end up taking out.Hes one of the guys i put on the team by a friends request but im not exactly sure what he was capable of despite having like his first 10 issues of his comic.He just seems like a semi-superhuman guy with big claws

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:22 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

So, the Tick cartoon was actually pretty accurate about his durability? I remember the big Godzilla thing smacking him on a rooftop and not doing much more than stunning him. Pretty impressive. As for the MAxx, I found this: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maxx.htm So, it sounds like he's a Wolverine type. Not a bad team altogether. Harker is the vampire lady from LXG, right?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:02 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

the Tick ruled................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:10 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by Khellendros
So, the Tick cartoon was actually pretty accurate about his durability? I remember the big Godzilla thing smacking him on a rooftop and not doing much more than stunning him. Pretty impressive. As for the MAxx, I found this: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maxx.htm So, it sounds like he's a Wolverine type. Not a bad team altogether. Harker is the vampire lady from LXG, right?

Aye that she is not quite as wickedly powerful as the movie version though she didnt fully become a Vampire

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:27 AM