KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr Majestic V's General Kinky

Majestic or Kinky
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Majestic 2 40.00%
Kinky 3 60.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr Majestic V's General Kinky
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Mr Majestic V's General Kinky

ok, in the tournament Khellendros' amalgam beat the crap out of Digimark's amalgam

Khell had Mr. Blackstrom who was created using these aspects of 3 characters

Mr. Majestic: Mind/Body/abilities/powers
Maelstrom: powers/Kinetic draining
Black Bolt: powers/scream

Digimark had General Kinky who was created using these aspects of 3 characters

General Zod - powers/outer armor
Apollo - body/powers
Loki - mind/powers

the fight happened here (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t348965.html) and was decided by a vote...

the thing is Khell only really used the Majestic portion of his character and he still won..... how would Majestic fare against Kinky without the additional powers of Black Bolt and Maelstrom?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 02:31 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

erm.... posted this in the wrong forum...... i'll get it moved

embarrasment

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 02:33 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

He'd get owned. At normal strength levels? Majestic has no chance.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 02:42 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hehe...thanks for that at least Khell. Yeah, Majestic is a beast, but Khell had his strength upped using the other two parts of his character, and regardless of the fact that he mostly used Majestic, he did mention the other parts every now and then (BB more than Maelstrom though).

Honestly, Majestic's speed would still be a problem, but between all that I could do magically combined with my superior strength and durability (since he won't be boosted anymore), eventually Majestic would bite it.

-DM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Still, Majestic is probably the best base-character in the tourney...including Surfer, Thor, Supreme, Genis, etc. Dr. Strange might be the only stand-alone guy that's been as useful and powerful as Majestic so far in the tourney.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh, but if I have to face Khell again, I'll be ready. I was ill-prepared last time, mainly because I knew next to nothing about any of his character. But while my character and core ideas won't change, I've thought of at least a couple new wrinkles...and I don't think I was too far off from a win last time...even with Majestic and friends opposing me.

-DM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:04 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Oh, but if I have to face Khell again, I'll be ready. I was ill-prepared last time, mainly because I knew next to nothing about any of his character. But while my character and core ideas won't change, I've thought of at least a couple new wrinkles...and I don't think I was too far off from a win last time...even with Majestic and friends opposing me.

-DM

Sweeeet. big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:26 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Digi...... i don't think you're going to get a chance to use these newfound "wrinkles"....... one way or another.... or maybe even more than one way.... i don't think you will be facing off against Khell again in this tournament

cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:31 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

...should have assumed you'd say that. Yeah, a rematch probably isn't likely since we both have hella-tough matches, but you never know. Even if we ignore the matches, mathematically it'll only happen 1-in-4 times...but we'll see.

And Scoob has yet to vote against me in a match, so either he has mad respect for Kinky and could be hiding a little fear, or he's hand-picked the opponent he thinks he can beat down on the easiest (since, technically speaking, he could have chosen to face SF instead had he switched in the battle royale). Either way, I'm ready.

-DM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:24 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
And Scoob has yet to vote against me in a match, so either he has mad respect for Kinky and could be hiding a little fear, or he's hand-picked the opponent he thinks he can beat down on the easiest

hmmm..... no...... actually i think it'll be tougher than most of the possible matches

if i was to pick the character i thought would be easiest to beat...... hmmmmm...... i may have gone with Scarlet Spider's character

(no offence SS)

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:12 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

...Wow. I went to vote for Majestic just to be a butthead and I see someone else beat me to it. Now I'm just curious who the hell it was... O_O

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:16 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Khellendros
...Wow. I went to vote for Majestic just to be a butthead and I see someone else beat me to it. Now I'm just curious who the hell it was... O_O

lol... it was me.... for pretty much the same reason that you did it

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:51 AM