KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stacy X vs...

Stacy X vs...
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Stacy X vs...

1 on 1. Stacy X with a big adamantium machete and her pheromones surprise attacks:

Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman

Which ones does she manage to kill?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:37 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

punisher i guess

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:40 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Her pheromones can induce bodily functions in others to cause among other things vomiting, nausea, rectal malfunctions and orgasm. and I gave her a big adamantium machete and the element of surprise and the only one she takes down is Punisher?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:03 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well she is able to increase her own adrenaline, so she has super strength, spuer speed and stuff like that, and it will take a long time for her to get tired. she probably gives all of them a hard time

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

And she is pretty good martial artist...

Perhaps only one she won't take out is Spider-Man, because she needs touch for her powers to work, and SM is too quick for her to touch.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, but she could also become very fast

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:35 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I may be wrong but I think Spideys spider sense overrides most bodily functions (But he can still ignore it) so thats why he dodges things so naturally. But there is a chance she could take out the whole list.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, but she could also become very fast

I believe that she is nto faster then Spider-Man.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:17 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Let's add a couple more fanboy faves to the list.
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Spider-Man
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Deathstroke

She has a big sharp adamantium machete and gets the element of surprise. As well as her own natural powers.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:03 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Doctor Doom, no, the forcefields and armor doesn't let him get close enough to Doom to control him with pheromones. Deathstroke is hundred times more better with swordfighting then she is, he will slice her up like an fish.

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:06 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Doctor Doom, no, the forcefields and armor doesn't let him get close enough to Doom to control him with pheromones. Deathstroke is hundred times more better with swordfighting then she is, he will slice her up like an fish.

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

Probably true. All that considered I'd still say the hooker with a heart of gold's done pretty well killing all the others. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:27 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

I agree

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:48 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i think she could distract all the people w/ her power to give the a orgasm

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:49 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i meant to say "them a orgasm"

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:50 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

She was good enough martial artis to go few rounds with Wolverine (Nto for real, thoug) and defeat Church Of Humanity goons...but Archangel defeated her on one to one fight with ease...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:59 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

What's to stop her from making all of them doo-doo on themselves, and then filleting them while they're still stunned? I say she takes all of them.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:12 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

She needs to touch them to make her power to work.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:12 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

She needs to touch them to make her power to work.

Is that really so hard? She gets the element of surprise.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Yes

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:14 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

She was good enough martial artis to go few rounds with Wolverine (Nto for real, thoug) and defeat Church Of Humanity goons...but Archangel defeated her on one to one fight with ease...

Didn't she have a bit of a soft spot for him though?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:15 AM