KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Arms vs Legs

Arms vs Legs
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arms vs Legs

Let's say Superman only could use his legs in a fight, but was extremely skilled in fighting with his legs.

VS

Captain Marvel can only use his arms, he is equally skilled is fighting using his arms.

They can't use other powers, and their legs/arms are equal in strength. Who wins?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:44 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Its a stalemate again.

Always

will

be!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:45 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno.

I was thinking Arms Guy wins due to his arms not impeding his movement, but Legs Guy has to stop moving when he attacks.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Seriously now, id go with arms. Less restrict in movements.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:50 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

NO, he can do that spinning-towards-the-enemy kick like Tommy from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:51 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Oh no. Not the Power Rangers!

I curse you ImmortalOne mad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:54 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

indeed....

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:57 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, the Leg Guy can take you out by kicking your own legs out from under you.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:57 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

but the arms guy can grab you're groin and twist it until you can't see straight! and dude this thread is kinda...interesting...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:02 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Go Go Power Rangers !!!! Go Go Power Rangers !!!!

The leg guy can piss on the enemy !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:12 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, but leg man can kick you squarly in the balls, and they'd have a better chance at kickin' 'em since they are lower down near the legs.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:22 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Plus Leg guy has more reach.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

We actually did something like this back when i was doing some ju-jutsu. What i noticed is that if there is no difference in height, and no difference in skill, it's a stalemate until one gets a lucky shot. The Arms guy can block the Leg guy's attacks if he keeps his guard up, and the leg guy can keep the arms guy at a safe distance if he knows his fighting. It's a stalemate till one of them gets a lucky shot

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:16 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

ARMS!!!!!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote