KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman goes through gauntlet

Batman goes through gauntlet
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Batman goes through gauntlet

1. Batgirl

2. Robin

3. Manbat

4. Clayface

5. Night Wing

6. Lady Shiva

7. Killer Croc

8. Bane (pumped with venom)

9. Azrael

10. Batman Beyond

11. Moon Knight

12. Dare Devil

13. Venom

1 day's rest between each round, how far does Bats get before he keels over from sheer exhaustion

note: batman does not have access to anything other than his belt

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Jul 20th, 2005 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:01 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I think Batman can go through all of them.

...he might need more than 1 day's rest though.....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:02 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

bats beats them all

lady shiva gives the most trouble

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:07 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
bats beats them all

lady shiva gives the most trouble

you don't think fatigue is a factor?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:08 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

If he only has his belt, and Im assuming you mean his "normal" belt with "normal" toys, I think He will run dry around Bane/Azreal level, since Im sure he'll have injuries from Nightwing/Shiva/Croc level.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:11 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
If he only has his belt, and Im assuming you mean his "normal" belt with "normal" toys, I think He will run dry around Bane/Azreal level, since Im sure he'll have injuries from Nightwing/Shiva/Croc level.

yep, that's how far I see him getting

he might be able to get past Bane, but he would be too injured to beat Azrael

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:13 PM
Wanderer259

The current Batgirl is actually Batman's martial arts superior. If he wins, it's due to being too tricky for her. I don't know if he'll win, but for the sake of not having him lose at the beginning, we'll say he does.

He'll make it through Robin pretty easily, as the current one is more of a detective prodigy than a physical prodigy like Grayson is; it's taken Tim a lot more effort to gain the skill he has now. I think Man-Bat and Clayface can wear a non-prep Batman out pretty fast. He might have the strength to continue onwards and, though doubtful, maybe beat Nightwing out, just barely. But he'll fall at Shiva. She's already too much for him, period.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:15 PM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Don't see how Batman will survive Venom (let alone beat him).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:15 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Actuallf if you wanna know the truth i believe that Batman gets passed all of his students no problem. He taught them and one of the neat things about being a Master is you see how a person develops meaning you learn their lessons it's how an old master can beat his pupil even though the stident is more physiaclly gifted. Plus the villians he has fought before he knows how to take them down and as such he could probably take them down somewhat easily if hr knows that he is fighting them.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

The order is a little off on the gauntlet here. I have reservations about him getting past Batgirl. No way he's getting past Shiva after days of non-stop fighting.

As for his students, Batman didn't actually do much training of Batgirl and Robin. Batgirl was trained by her father, and Robin went out and trained with the people who trained Batman...and then some. Between the two of them, Batman is going to be surprisingly worn out. He gets past Batgirl on guile alone.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:18 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Wanderer259
The current Batgirl is actually Batman's martial arts superior. If he wins, it's due to being too tricky for her. I don't know if he'll win, but for the sake of not having him lose at the beginning, we'll say he does.

He'll make it through Robin pretty easily, as the current one is more of a detective prodigy than a physical prodigy like Grayson is; it's taken Tim a lot more effort to gain the skill he has now. I think Man-Bat and Clayface can wear a non-prep Batman out pretty fast. He might have the strength to continue onwards and, though doubtful, maybe beat Nightwing out, just barely. But he'll fall at Shiva. She's already too much for him, period.

very good analysis

and the batgirl I had in mind is the much weaker version

as for losing to Shiva, I disagree

I gave him a 24 hour rest, but batman only sleeps 3hours to get a full 8 hours rest due to his meditation techniques, so I don't see any serious damage before Shiva-level and think Bats will be able to take Shiva out

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:19 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by newjak86
Actuallf if you wanna know the truth i believe that Batman gets passed all of his students no problem. He taught them and one of the neat things about being a Master is you see how a person develops meaning you learn their lessons it's how an old master can beat his pupil even though the stident is more physiaclly gifted. Plus the villians he has fought before he knows how to take them down and as such he could probably take them down somewhat easily if hr knows that he is fighting them.

I agree that individually Batman can take everyone on the list with the exception of venom (who I added just to give people pause before they blurt out that batman wins easily), but remember, this is a gauntlet and you have to factor injuries sustained in previous rounds and fatigue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:22 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

he gets a day's rest.

and he has his belt so its feasible.

batgirl will be overpowered by his strength
robin will be overpowered
bats will blind manbat with halon and smack him to the throat and crushes his windpipe.
night wing gets a few blows in but its not enough. bats is more skilled and stronger.
bats and shiva have similar skill, but hes stronger than she is and will overpower her.
killer croc will also get a face of halon. but bats would also gas him before risking to put him down.
bane is stronger when hes amped up. bats will go for some nerve strikes in bane's deltoids so that he cant move his arms and then bats will break banes knees whilst bane is struggling to get his arms to work.

azrael is a good fight. but hes not in bats league. bats's skill puts az down with some blows to the head. az may get in a few blows.

batman beyond: he is stronger but doesnt have batmans skill. batman will gunk up his eyes so he cant see and spray something down his throat

moon knight is stronger than bats depending on the moon cycle so he will use the same technique taht he used on bane. hed have to be fast though cause the knight is a dangerous foe. moon knight would definitely get some licks in.

daredevil. since dd's nose and ears are hyper sensitive, bats would tear gas him whilst at close range in melee combat to ensure he cant get away. with his nose messed up, bats goes sonic on him, and then beats him.

dd will land some blows as well however.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:24 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by demigawd
The order is a little off on the gauntlet here. I have reservations about him getting past Batgirl. No way he's getting past Shiva after days of non-stop fighting.

As for his students, Batman didn't actually do much training of Batgirl and Robin. Batgirl was trained by her father, and Robin went out and trained with the people who trained Batman...and then some. Between the two of them, Batman is going to be surprisingly worn out. He gets past Batgirl on guile alone.

well, its not nonstop...he gets 24 hour rest after each round

plus, the batgirl I intended in this scenario is the weak inexperienced batgirl, i wouldnt have made the gauntlet so tough right at the beginning

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:24 PM
Wanderer259

quote:

The only problem with that is that the current Batgirl did not receive her training from Batman. But it doesn't matter anyway, because apparently this is the Barbara Gordon version.

quote:
as for losing to Shiva, I disagree

I gave him a 24 hour rest, but batman only sleeps 3hours to get a full 8 hours rest due to his meditation techniques, so I don't see any serious damage before Shiva-level and think Bats will be able to take Shiva out

They might not leave him majorly impaired, but they'll leave some sort of mark, perhaps a slight injury. However, Shiva is already Batman's superior by far in the unarmed arts and he'd be hard pressed to beat her if he came in as fresh as the morning dew.

In any case, if he did beat her, she'd hurt him bad enough so that Waylon Jones/Killer Croc would drop him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:25 PM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
he gets a day's rest.

and he has his belt so its feasible.

batgirl will be overpowered by his strength
robin will be overpowered
bats will blind manbat with halon and smack him to the throat and crushes his windpipe.
night wing gets a few blows in but its not enough. bats is more skilled and stronger.
bats and shiva have similar skill, but hes stronger than she is and will overpower her.
killer croc will also get a face of halon. but bats would also gas him before risking to put him down.
bane is stronger when hes amped up. bats will go for some nerve strikes in bane's deltoids so that he cant move his arms and then bats will break banes knees whilst bane is struggling to get his arms to work.

azrael is a good fight. but hes not in bats league. bats's skill puts az down with some blows to the head. az may get in a few blows.

batman beyond: he is stronger but doesnt have batmans skill. batman will gunk up his eyes so he cant see and spray something down his throat

moon knight is stronger than bats depending on the moon cycle so he will use the same technique taht he used on bane. hed have to be fast though cause the knight is a dangerous foe. moon knight would definitely get some licks in.

daredevil. since dd's nose and ears are hyper sensitive, bats would tear gas him whilst at close range in melee combat to ensure he cant get away. with his nose messed up, bats goes sonic on him, and then beats him.

dd will land some blows as well however.

good scenarios, but I don't think you're factoring that as his enemies get stronger in rank, he's getting weaker and more injured...so by the time he's fighting azrael and beyond, he's far from peak condition

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:26 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

hey...u just added clayface and venom.

venom would be tricky. if he knows venoms weakness, hed throw gasoline on him and set him alight or hit him with a charge of napalm.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:27 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes but that was what i was hinting at he would make it to shiva without much problems if you ask me. The first five fights would be nothing more than some mild to moderate exorcise for Bats so he wouldn't be that fatigued. If he can get past Shive without much harm then he can probably make it to Moon Knight without much injuries but by then the constant fighting everyday would start to take it's toll. He would get to Dare devil though where this could be a good fight anyway iwould think Batman would take it at the end. Altough once he gets to Venom it's over he'll be to worn out to really be much of a challenge for Venom. In fact Batman would have to be at his best to have even a chance at all.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by masterbruce
good scenarios, but I don't think you're factoring that as his enemies get stronger in rank, he's getting weaker and more injured...so by the time he's fighting azrael and beyond, he's far from peak condition

he gets 24 hrs rest. he can do it with ease.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Wanderer259
The only problem with that is that the current Batgirl did not receive her training from Batman. But it doesn't matter anyway, because apparently this is the Barbara Gordon version.

They might not leave him majorly impaired, but they'll leave some sort of mark, perhaps a slight injury. However, Shiva is already Batman's superior by far in the unarmed arts and he'd be hard pressed to beat her if he came in as fresh as the morning dew.

In any case, if he did beat her, she'd hurt him bad enough so that Waylon Jones/Killer Croc would drop him.

Agreed. I don't think he'd get past Shiva, but if he did, he'd be in NO condition to get past Killer Croc.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote