KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs DareDevil

Batman Vs DareDevil
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Batman Vs DareDevil

This is going to be a tought fight! But somehow I think DareDevil is a rip-off of batman.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:21 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Done million times before.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Murdoc impresses Batman with his physical abilities at first, occasionally landing a good blow.

Batman somehow realizes that Daredevil is blind and exploits that weakness.

Batman in what ends up as a curbstomp.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:29 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

read my thread "batman goes through gauntlet"

people think batman will beat DD EVEN after fighting the likes of Shiva, Bane, Azrael...so in other words...

Batman should OWN DD

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:31 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

This has been done before, but I would like to hear somebody pick daredevil over batman. Man, daredevil gets no love on these matches.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:31 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

I think without any preperation Daredevil could take batman.

But with info and prep time Batman could exploit Daredevil's blindness and hypersensitive hearing.

However, I wouldnt be the first time Daredevil would have been under some kind of attack on his senses, and hes pulled through.

Just something to think about.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:59 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:06 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
This has been done before, but I would like to hear somebody pick daredevil over batman. Man, daredevil gets no love on these matches.
oh gee Daredevil beats Batman's monkey ass!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:19 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tec

batman vs daredevil

bats wins iver he figures out hes blind and uses that as an advantage or he gets oracle to find out wile he fights him the dark knight wins

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:20 PM
tec is currently offline Click here to Send tec a Private Message Find more posts by tec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I'm so tired of hearing that Batman is just going to "easily deduce that Daredevil is blind right off the bat!" Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind. Batman is not going to just look at him and realize it immediately. In fact, even in the cross-over, Bats didn't realize it until way after they were done fighting. Bats would be way too caught up in the fight to even begin thinking that. I mean, seriously. If you were suddenly pit against an opponent, is your first thought "Is he blind? What are the chances he's blind? Maybe I should find out if he's blind before I start fighting." No. Batman is going to fight him like he'd fight any other highly-skilled opponent.

That said, Daredevil wins 6/10.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:13 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm so tired of hearing that Batman is just going to "easily deduce that Daredevil is blind right off the bat!" Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind. Batman is not going to just look at him and realize it immediately. In fact, even in the cross-over, Bats didn't realize it until way after they were done fighting. Bats would be way too caught up in the fight to even begin thinking that. I mean, seriously. If you were suddenly pit against an opponent, is your first thought "Is he blind? What are the chances he's blind? Maybe I should find out if he's blind before I start fighting." No. Batman is going to fight him like he'd fight any other highly-skilled opponent.

Man I wanted to say that but I didnt feel like typing it up.

co-signed

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:41 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot. In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight. The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 05:36 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilDead666

I think DD barely wins. 6/10

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:19 PM
EvilDead666 is currently offline Click here to Send EvilDead666 a Private Message Find more posts by EvilDead666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot. In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight. The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.
cosigned.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Exactly.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:06 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Im shocked.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:41 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

[QUOTE=7044658]Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable

Disagree. Daredevil knows 2 or 3 martial arts like judo and ninjitsu but Batman knows at least 127. Combine that with the "OYL" year he used to refine his skills and he has a lot more skill. Strengthwise, they are probably closer, but I'm under the impression that Batman can bench more.

but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot.

Batman isn't fast and agile? Also, the radar sense is a huge weakness; sound devices could cost him the win. And I doubt it'll be easy for Daredevil to find Batman. In JLA, Batman designed a device so that he could sneak up on Superman. If he can evade Superman's hearing, who probably has a much higher spectrum of detection than Daredevil, then Batman would defeat the radar sense fairly easily.

In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight.

Batman can draw weapons pretty damn fast.

The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything

roll eyes (sarcastic) Even the Punisher could draw out weapons in a fight with DD.

and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Batman would not lower his defenses- that's a pretty wild conjecture. DD has no chance in this fight. Sound blaster. End fight.

Last edited by MrHeavySilence on Aug 1st, 2006 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:18 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
[QUOTE=7044658]Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable

Disagree. Daredevil knows 2 or 3 martial arts like judo and ninjitsu but Batman knows at least 127. Combine that with the "OYL" year he used to refine his skills and he has a lot more skill. Strengthwise, they are probably closer, but I'm under the impression that Batman can bench more.

but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot.

Batman isn't fast and agile? Also, the radar sense is a huge weakness; sound devices could cost him the win. And I doubt it'll be easy for Daredevil to find Batman. In JLA, Batman designed a device so that he could sneak up on Superman. If he can evade Superman's hearing, who probably has a much higher spectrum of detection than Daredevil, then Batman would defeat the radar sense fairly easily.

In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight.

Batman can draw weapons pretty damn fast.

The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything

roll eyes (sarcastic) Even the Punisher could draw out weapons in a fight with DD.

and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Batman would not lower his defenses- that's a pretty wild conjecture. DD has no chance in this fight. Sound blaster. End fight.

Arg. Did you not read my previous post? Common knowledge about DD does not include Bats knowing about his blindness. All Batman knows is that he is an experienced fighter and very agile at the most. Batman wouldn't just pull out a sonic device on an opponent he feels he can match or best in a fight.

And I know that Batman created a device that enabled him to sneak up on Superman. But Superman doesn't have the same powers as DD. It's not just sound that DD utilizes. He would feel the vibrations in the air, or smell just about everything off of Batman (hell, he could probably even taste him through the air). He wouldn't be sneaking up on him.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:27 AM
MrHeavySilence

1) Batman is the greatest detective in the DC
2) In the Batman/Daredevil crossover, Batman realized DD had heightened senses just by a slight acclimation of the nose. He's an inference/deductive genius; don't undermine that.
3)"Too caught up in the fight to think?" Sure, Batman, out of all people, does not THINK FAST ENOUGH when he fights.
4) " Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind."

If they aren't the greatest detectives in the world, then they can go to hell.

5) If Batman cannot deduce that DD is blind, he can AT LEAST, deduce that DD has heightened senses..via catalyst to sound blasting.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:27 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Arg. Did you not read my previous post? Common knowledge about DD does not include Bats knowing about his blindness. All Batman knows is that he is an experienced fighter and very agile at the most. Batman wouldn't just pull out a sonic device on an opponent he feels he can match or best in a fight.

And I know that Batman created a device that enabled him to sneak up on Superman. But Superman doesn't have the same powers as DD. It's not just sound that DD utilizes. He would feel the vibrations in the air, or smell just about everything off of Batman (hell, he could probably even taste him through the air). He wouldn't be sneaking up on him.

Being blind and having heightened senses have no correlation to each other. Likewise, Batman does not even need to know DD is blind to know he has heightened senses.

If DD has such an intense smell, Batman would probably knock him out with sleeping gas. DD would feel it a mile away lol.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:30 AM