KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer and Thor vs. Gladiator and Superman

Silver Surfer and Thor vs. Gladiator and Superman
Started by: ThaWhiteShadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThaWhiteShadow

Silver Surfer and Thor vs. Gladiator and Superman

I think SS and Thor would win. Discuss....

Family Guy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:39 AM
ThaWhiteShadow is currently offline Click here to Send ThaWhiteShadow a Private Message Find more posts by ThaWhiteShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd be right.

Thor holds superman long enough for surfer to drain Gladiator, then SS kills Superman easily.

Curbstomp for SS and Thor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
You'd be right.

Thor holds superman long enough for surfer to drain Gladiator, then SS kills Superman easily.

Curbstomp for SS and Thor.

Surfer is the key; he can kill both Gladiator, and Superman.

Gladiator will give a good fight against Silver Surfer ( if no radiation is used) and if Gladiator is extreme confident

But Silver Surfer has been said to be more power than Gladiator , BRB , Champion etc like 3 times +.

The match up should be switch SS and Superman vs Gladiator and THor now that will be better battle

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:11 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Re: Silver Surfer and Thor vs. Gladiator and Superman

Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
I think SS and Thor would win. Discuss....

I think that Glads and Supes has a really good chance here.

I think that Gladiator if matched up with THOR would have a very good chance to take him down relatively quickly. Not immediately, but i think he has a good chance to end it quickly. With his speed alone he gets the first shot when ever he wants it. And when he takes that shot it's coming from a Gladiator who can fly at speeds rivaling those of starships, and can achieve faster than light speeds in hyperspace.

Unfortunately for our Favorite Thundergod with that speed comes power that even surpasses his own vaunted might.

Add in The fact that The Gladiator can project intense heat, possibly infrared radiation, in beams from his eyes. This heat is said to reach temperatures comparable to those produced by stars.

No weakness to magic. But is effected by some sort of radiation.

With all this said. THOR is THOR not many have nor will best him.

But Gladiator has the package that can effectively dominate THOR.

If that was to happen. Superman and Gladiator should be able to beat Silver Surfer together.

Superman in Silver Surfers grill at all times to possibly stop SS from using his power cosmic to create the radiation to use against Glads enough to effect him substantially.

Glads in and out and (sorry how this sounds) from behind with Supes in the front.

I think SS goes down too.

Gladiator and Superman win.

Attachment: gladiator.jpg
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:05 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

first of all superman has beaten thor already, gladiator has beaten thor and was beating the hulk ass until the writers got mad because superman beat hulk, gladiator has never been beaten without some bs factor involved such as sneak attack, radiation from peoples ass, lame tricks. one punch at blinding speed at full force to the head from sups or glads and thor is dead. period!! MR. surfer against supes and glads in less than 2 second, now he has two one hit killers to deal with!! it makes no different where the next planet shattering haymaker comes from, behind the side or in front, he cannot guard against both with their speed. down he goes, now i know what will be said, so to stop that this is what will be done, glads hits 100 times lightspeed against surfer, i would love to see surfer use radiation then, by that time supes has speedblitzed and hit thor in the head so hard that surfer himself hears it, now glads engages surfer for 5 seconds, opps, here comes supes with his most powerful punch to surfers head, now surfer is flying through space, but just to make sure glads flys ahead of surfer and then tells supes now let me show you my most powerful blow, surfer is then hit in the head again if he still has one!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:58 PM
james2099 is currently offline Click here to Send james2099 a Private Message Find more posts by james2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Surfer knows Gladiator's weakness...ultimately he could beat all these guys combined...not to mention he just recently got amped to another level by Galactus and destroys planets now.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:02 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Wynndar
Surfer knows Gladiator's weakness...ultimately he could beat all these guys combined...not to mention he just recently got amped to another level by Galactus and destroys planets now.

*nods*

No matter what Gladiator may be able to do to Thor (though I don't see Gladiator stomping Thor, even at full confidence), the Surfer will one-shot Superman with some Kryptonite/red sun radiation. Then, no matter the out come between Gladiator/Thor, Surfer wins. He is physically more powerful than Gladiator, not to mention he can do the very same radiation trick.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:11 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Surfer & Thor win

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:25 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
james2099
Restricted

Account Restricted

last i remember glads was kicking surfers ass with his own board, and surfer is not stronger than glads, glads even told surfer he knew about his cosmic powers, but he was not impressed by the way he showed surfer his powers, glads will stomp thor in less than 2 seconds, thor has a weapon, glads is a weapon, i know what thor can do and i also know what it would take to kill him quick, glads and supes has more than it takes to kill him, but listen to this, if you say that surfer uses radiation and kryptonite (though i know he wont get them both). you testifty against yourself that they need some lame weakness of supes and glads to have a chance to win. this is not the comicbooks, this is vs. so there will be no writers to save their asses this time, stop using weaknesses to hide behind, let them fight as i have my boys fighting!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:45 PM
james2099 is currently offline Click here to Send james2099 a Private Message Find more posts by james2099 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

surfer and twhor? lol.
thor doesn't even belong at the level of the other 3
thor would last 10 seconds.
then supes and gladiator would bum rush SS, and it's over

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:08 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by DickBlazer
surfer and twhor? lol.

no expression

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:16 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

surfer and twhor? lol.

not likely. Especially the new upgraded surfer.
Plus Thor could take the slight majority or stalemate supes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:16 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Thor's break neck speed is the key. I mean, Thor could summon hundreds of lightning bolts within milliseconds at the beginning of the match. At the same time he'll drain Superman of his solar energy. I mean Thor can do multiple things at once. I mean Superman and Gladiator would never be able to touch them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:24 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

umm surfer is just as fast as glads... and he knows his weakness. he wouldn't be stupid enough to engage either of these two in hand to hand. that is what thor is there for, he distracts one while surfer makes quick work of the other and then they gang up on the last one.

and thor is no slow poke either. and yes he is at their level, i agree a little outclassed, but not to the point where he shouldn't be here.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:24 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

surfer and twhor? lol.

Thoe doesn't belong are you crazy. SS and Thor wins.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:31 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Eric Masterson Thor beat Gladiator and he not the real mcCoy ether

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by golem370
Eric Masterson Thor beat Gladiator and he not the real mcCoy ether

Exactly. That version of Thor had speed way beyond comprehension.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:51 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

When any of these super speedsters come down to face Hulk he will win eventually. Question How much did that Island weight on Superman Returns that was pretty cool

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:51 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well he hurled himself at the surface of the planetoid with his hammer but Gladiator was beating him till Thor got angry

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:53 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I have noticed its the noobs that don't know much about thor. Trust me, hes way more than a pretty boy with long hair which is his stereotype. Surfer has stated on panel that he knows Gladiators weakness but he chooses not to use it. This is surfer we are talking about. Next thor is more than capable of matching Superman or Glads, His avengers appearnance just make him seem like a retard with a hammer. Surfer is the key though. A battle between Thor with glads or with Supes is not going to be quick. One of them has to fight surfer and if he chooses to eploit their weakness, that match is ending before the Thor fight. I agree with KGkg a better fight would be if you put thor and surfer on opposite sides.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:08 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote