KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man VS. Metallo

Wonder Man VS. Metallo
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Man VS. Metallo

Wo takes it?

No Prep.

WM is pi$$ed beyond belief. Metallo is at his normal power levels.

Debate.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:01 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Wonder Man is pissed off beyond belief he has proven to be able to stalemate Nefaria for a short time, and Nefaria is like a superpowered Superman, and Superman beats the shit out of Metallo every time. So, in other words, Metallo gets his ass beat horribly.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:09 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hasn't wonderman put dents in adamantium before?

I say wonder man takes this...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not exactly smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

doesn't Superman only have trouble with metallo because he has kryptonite on him?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:18 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not exactly smile

very well then....please correct me here..I'm not too well informed on wonder man...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Man only dented 2nd grade adamantium, which is what the primary Ultron is made of. He also ripped apart like 20 secondary Ultrons all at once, but they were made of 3rd grade adamantium. An example of 1rst grade adamantium is Cap's shield. It was so strong (especially cuz it was also mixed with Vibranium) that Magneto couldnt even bend it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:26 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

alright, cool...is anyone actually voting metallo here?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:28 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, if anyone here actually votes metallo seriously they must be totally retarded.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:19 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by armandovalles
no, if anyone here actually votes metallo seriously they must be totally retarded.

Whirly and a few others might stick up for Metallo. I mean, Metallo has beat on Superman. big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:44 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, but only a few times out of like fifty fights. Plus, the only reason he ever beats Supes is cause he uses Kryptonite. Also, In my opinion Wonder Man is close-to-Superman-level when angry. But when he is uber-pissed off beyond belief, well, in my opinion he's above Superman level.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:37 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

yea, but only a few times out of like fifty fights. Plus, the only reason he ever beats Supes is cause he uses Kryptonite. Also, In my opinion Wonder Man is close-to-Superman-level when angry. But when he is uber-pissed off beyond belief, well, in my opinion he's above Superman level.

I totally agree with you armand. Wonder Man is close to Superman/Thor level.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:50 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

No but what alot of people dont realize is that the ionic energy that surrounds him all the time is like fire. The more pissed off he gets the brighter and bigger it gets. I'm also not guessing that he's above Thor, im confirming it. I remember in an old Avengers limited series Wonder Man went crazy, and flipped out on the Avengers AND thier villains. At that time he got so pissed that he lit up the whole sky in purple ionic energy and came down and knocked Thor out in one 3-hit combo, ripped the right arm of Iron Man's arm off, shrugged off Iron Man's blasts and Cap's shield like they were nothing, and literally KILLED Nefaria.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:03 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Sentry
I totally agree with you armand. Wonder Man is close to Superman/Thor level.

I don't agree

Thor is above WM, and so is Superman

what are his feats

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:05 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

No but what alot of people dont realize is that the ionic energy that surrounds him all the time is like fire. The more pissed off he gets the brighter and bigger it gets. I'm also not guessing that he's above Thor, im confirming it. I remember in an old Avengers limited series Wonder Man went crazy, and flipped out on the Avengers AND thier villains. At that time he got so pissed that he lit up the whole sky in purple ionic energy and came down and knocked Thor out in one 3-hit combo, ripped the right arm of Iron Man's arm off, shrugged off Iron Man's blasts and Cap's shield like they were nothing, and literally KILLED Nefaria.

You could very well be right. The upper limits of his powers were never thouroghly tested. He's never been uber pi$$ed off before to where you can actuially gauge his strength/durability. Good example armand. thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:07 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo KgKg did u just read my last post! those are probly his best feats, other then Denting the real Ultron and ripping apart 20 fake Ultrons.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:15 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

yo KgKg did u just read my last post! those are probly his best feats, other then Denting the real Ultron and ripping apart 20 fake Ultrons.

I was replying to Sentry

I know Wonder Man is powerful

but thor , and supes level not yet

he is above thing around there

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:17 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

kg, I said he's close to their level, not beyond them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:21 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Sentry
kg, I said he's close to their level, not beyond them.

ohhhh ok embarrasment

am sorry sentry

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Wonder Man is quit powerful, he was able to hang with Hyperion in a fight.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...tdive9xq6ov.jpg

Wonder Man wins.

smile Happy Dance big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:22 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote