KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Flash VS Wolverine

The Flash VS Wolverine
Started by: 28Dave37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

The Flash VS Wolverine

The Flash vs. Wolverine
I know the Flash would win but there will probably lots of you wolverine fans disagreeing and argueing just because you like wolverine more than flash.

I think the flash is one of the most underated heroes ever.

Last edited by 28Dave37 on Jul 21st, 2005 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:09 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Lol, I would've gotten chewed if I made it, but you did, so you won't.

Wolverine can cut flash and has a healing factor, so if you put 2+2 together, and get 3, then wolverine wins.

Thats how he works, don't ask why.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:12 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

logan

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:12 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

how the heck could wolverine ever touch the flash. the flash is too fast.
flash could see his arm moving in the most slow motion in the world.
I say he could pick up a pipe and run around him beating him too fast for his healing factor too even start working and kill him. And while he is running around wolverine he could easily dodge all of his attacks.

And yeah i dont care what ppl think of me on here nemore so whatever.

By the way "ironcarnage"(i think) is my best freind in the real world.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:14 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yes you are absolutley correct.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

^^^^^
that the flash is underated?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:17 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 28Dave37
^^^^^
that the flash is underated?

Batman gets hit less than him?

Pointinel, how does wolverine win?? evil face

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

According to some people, Wolverine's healing factor heals his wounds so fast that his brain heals back before the class 100'nner has finished his hit...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

how the heck could wolverine ever touch the flash. the flash is too fast.

^it's possible

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:27 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Which then implies that his healing starts before the initial hit. He isn't kryptonian.

People belive that, nowonder the fanboys keep coming.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:27 PM
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
According to some people, Wolverine's healing factor heals his wounds so fast that his brain heals back before the class 100'nner has finished his hit...

yes and i am betting that those "some people" like Wolverine very very very much.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yes and i am betting that those "some people" like Wolverine very very very much.

I can put up links, very very very quickly. evil face

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:30 PM
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Which then implies that his healing starts before the initial hit. He isn't kryptonian.

People belive that, nowonder the fanboys keep coming.

Exactly the fanboys are doing this the rae trying to make wolverine and spider man (mcc(marvels cash cows)) into invincible heroes (like superman but with no weaknesses) supermans weakness is the only reason i like him - <- that much because he is too super. if wolverine could heal b4 he got hit tell me, how DAREDEVIL defeated him
(yes wolverine was holding back but he would just be retarded if he didnt heal himeself)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Pointinel
^it's possible

2 problems.

He's deathstroke, master tactician, and instant reflexes with super strength and speed. He can keep up with flash in the first few steps. He uses his brain 90% for calculation.

Wolverine isn't near that.

2 Flash fighting to the death would avoid that. Flash has to be hit, to keep things interesting.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"that the flash is underated?"

I hate the concept of the fLash. B4 i start on a totally pointless monologue ,I just want to emphasise the point that Wolverine would have a better chance fighting a Star.

Any way back to my point I hate the flash because he is so inconsistent. HE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I mean he should be totally and utterl invicible. With the momentum he is moving at (when he is not even close to full speed) should be enough to make him the hardest hitter of all the justice League. I mean even when he's travelling faster than a bullit he has more than enough force to lift Airforce One in the air. And he is usually travelling far faster than this. I heard he has something called an Infinite Mass punch. I dont care how durable you are if a Infinite mass hits you, you will die !!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:33 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by yahman

I hate the concept of the fLash. B4 i start on a totally pointless monologue ,I just want to emphasise the point that Wolverine would have a better chance fighting a Star.

Any way back to my point I hate the flash because he is so inconsistent. HE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I mean he should be totally and utterl invicible. With the momentum he is moving at (when he is not even close to full speed) should be enough to make him the hardest hitter of all the justice League. I mean even when he's travelling faster than a bullit he has more than enough force to lift Airforce One in the air. And he is usually travelling far faster than this. I heard he has something called an Infinite Mass punch. I dont care how durable you are if a Infinite mass hits you, you will die !!!!!!!!!

This is comics, that wouldn't be happening, sorry yahman. stick out tongue

Nice rant

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:34 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"This is comics, that wouldn't be happening, sorry yahman.

Nice rant"

Lol
I totally deserved that !!!!!!!!!!!1 wink

but am i rite about the Infinite mass punch ? I heard it some where?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:38 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Infinite mass punch is where he runs around the world a few times, and gains enough velocity to uber KO the shit out of guys like supes, logically of course. It wouldn't be THAT easy in comicland.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:40 PM
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Originally posted by yahman

EXACTLY whay he is underrated. When he punches hes weak but if he where running super fast than he would have alot of velocity behind his hits. But even if doesnt, he would still hit like 50(dont coment on number just go with the theory) times b4 wolverine's hit was fully extended. And yes some people could easily hit flash, any heroes/villians withe speed/reflexes. And lots of heroes/villans that have mind control like Grodd has stopped flash, and kid flash in their tracks.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:40 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

flash also has a healing factor

not as fast as wolvies, but he can repair torn muscles in hours

but wolvie cant touch him anyways. flash wins

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:41 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote