KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » High Father Izaya VS. King Thor with the wisdom of the Runes

High Father Izaya VS. King Thor with the wisdom of the Runes
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Tongue High Father Izaya VS. King Thor with the wisdom of the Runes

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Well ill asnwer if someone tells me the feats of Izaya stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:09 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Well ill asnwer if someone tells me the feats of Izaya stick out tongue

What has he done? I have no idea. We all know what Thor's capable of. With the Odinpower and the wisdom of the runes guiding him, he's practically more powerful than Odin himself. What did Izaya do again? Was it... Jack Sh!t?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:11 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

So until someone gives me a feat or showing that gets him above King Thor i give the Nordic one a nod.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:13 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Actually, Rune Thor with the Odinpower was indeed above Odin, since he went farther than Odin did to gain knowledge of the runes. So, in raw power, Thor likely wins. Highfather, though, probably takes this because he has the experience.

Last edited by Khellendros on Jul 22nd, 2005 at 09:39 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:31 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:36 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me.

Personally, I don't think he is. But, heavily experienced skyfather-level being >>> former brawling Thunder God who just got a big ole power boost.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:39 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me."

I was talking about Rune Thor stick out tongue If hes above Odin and knew how to use the rune powers he wins for me. Now if Izaya has feats ala Odin and Zeus he wins due to experince. I just dont know what he has done thats impressive and in that league.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:47 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He really has no feats, he's more of a Elder leader. Like Yoda.

He does have a staff which can summon power from the Source to basically do anything.

Who'd win here? No clue.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:00 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Like Yoda? Damn Thor is screwed devil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:01 AM