KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk vs ???

hulk vs ???
Started by: comic wizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
comic wizard

hulk vs ???

who can defeat the hulk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:20 AM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Easily? Give him a battle but win ?

which one

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:28 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by comic wizard
who can defeat the hulk

The list is pretty long, my freind. Hulk can give a good fight to just about anyone short of Thanos, but there are a truckload of guys who can beat him, and quite a few of them can do so rather easily.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:31 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what about mangog? a pissed off hulk v mangog would be a great fight. not sure who i'd pick in that one.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:35 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by leonidas
what about mangog? a pissed off hulk v mangog would be a great fight. not sure who i'd pick in that one.

Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:38 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.>>

geez, you're not as much fun as you used to be. the fanboys are really beating it out of you, huh?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:45 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by leonidas
<<Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.>>

geez, you're not as much fun as you used to be. the fanboys are really beating it out of you, huh?

It's useless. The more I prove, the more they ignore.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:49 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

In h2h?
Nobody.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by long pig
In h2h?
Nobody.

Not 100% true. Hulk's the king of the brawl. He's no martial artist. I can come up with quite a few fighters who could take Hulk h2h.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:39 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.

Hulk is hated here!?!?

*scratches head* confused

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:46 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hulk is hated here!?!?

*scratches head* confused

Aside from a few Hulk supporters and fanboys, I'm alone in this battle.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:48 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think spiderman is the most hated here.

Especially since all spiderman haters are wolverine and batman fanboys.

I love the hulk, but you battle him better than me, thats your specialty there, most of the matches people put him in here, are dumb.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:52 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

It's between Spiderman and Thing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:00 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thing doesn't get any credit.

People don't think he's smart, or a good fighter.

Just dumb and slow.

Thing was the original strong guy, he has the better personality.

"Its clobbering time!!!"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:03 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Hulk can defeat all ut Godly people so he would win in most fights../..

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:39 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I agree with Cosmic Cube. Hulk gets little respect on this thread. People think he's just strong and stupid. Damn how I hate people like that. mad miffed

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:53 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Who, in this thread said he was dumb? confused

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:35 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Theres fights Hulk wins and others who dont. In a brawl if he gets really pissed he can eventually take on everyone short of an herald. Even if it gets to Thanos it doesnt go beyond that. But then again none of the others of his class will either.

About underrated i always got the feeling that in the majority of boards, Thing was the one mostly in that situation.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:28 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote