KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

Hey guys! I found this! After seeing this AND DD's fight against WW, I'm, like, so totally convinced Spidey and DD would OWN the other team!

Attachment: spidey-vs-thortwo1d.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:06 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Spidey total has this one.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:18 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Hey guys! I found this! After seeing this AND DD's fight against WW, I'm, like, so totally convinced Spidey and DD would OWN the other team!

wink

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:27 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spiderman has this...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:30 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

spider-man and deathstroke because they've both got that whole combat pre-cog thing,and they're both really smart

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:17 PM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

DS ain't got precog.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:24 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Dude, are you mad?laughing out loud

Wasn't that Eric Masterson as Thor? Anyway, whatever it looked like he was about to do in the end of that pic is the reason neither Spidey or Slade would win this. And as good Slade is, I seriously don't him beating a Wonder Woman that wants to end the fight quickly, and she's also faster and a better fighter than Spider-Man. They may dance circles around Thor (the REAL Thor) and Wonder Woman, but they sure as hell will not win in the end.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:18 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

while slade doesn't actually have pre-cog in the sense of something like spiderman's spider sense, he utilizes 90% of his brain at any given time and knows what his opponent is going to do before he/she does it. Using his lightning-speed reflexes it acts as pre-cog

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:33 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

Originally posted by Draco69

That's bull.s.h.it
That's indeed pathetic.Thor has godlike reflexes and speed, he's fast as the lightning he commands, and can't catch Spider-Man?
The writer of the story was drunk or under smoke effects

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:41 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

The thing Masterson was going to try ended up not working, lol.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:41 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

But now you understand more about what I was saying on my Spider-Man vs. Firelord rematch thread, lol.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:42 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by demigawd
But now you understand more about what I was saying on my Spider-Man vs. Firelord rematch thread, lol.

I haven't got to even try to understand someone who use a comic book equal to a basket full of rubbish as a proof of his assumptions.
Like if I made a Venom VS Captain Marvel topic, just cause in a crap comic Venom was smashing around Superman.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:44 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

What assumptions? I made no assumptions.

You didn't understand. sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:46 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

No way Spiderman/Deathstroke beats Wonder Woman & Thor.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:15 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Re: Spider-Man & Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman & Thor

Originally posted by K3VIL
That's bull.s.h.it
That's indeed pathetic.Thor has godlike reflexes and speed, he's fast as the lightning he commands, and can't catch Spider-Man?
I've never heard of Thor being fast as lightning. I still think the Spidey/Slade Express would lose though. Lame a$$ WW would speed blitz them.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:16 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Of course, I'm joking. I was just supremely annoyed with damn near everyone believing the validation of the DD vs. WW fight.

Spidey vs. Thor is the exact same thing. A powerhouse vs. a street-leveler. No contest. So......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:21 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's DD? stick out tongue

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:31 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote