KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion vs Magneto , Thor

Champion vs Magneto , Thor
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:24 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Champion wins. 9/10

(see, if I were REALLY a Mags fanboy, I wouldn't have said that, would I?)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:25 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know Champion is supposed to unbelievable Hardcore but i cant see him winning these guys? Where did this team p come from its a bit Random ? cool

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

There's not a lot Magneto can do to Champion - Champion, if I recall correctly, like all Elders, has surpreme molecular self-control. So Mags can't tear him apart. He doesn't need to breath, he doesn't bleed or anything like that, so Mags can't do any of his usual tricks. Magneto is relatively worthless in this fight. And Thor would get owned by himself.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:36 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"There's not a lot Magneto can do to Champion - Champion, if I recall correctly, like all Elders, has surpreme molecular self-control. So Mags can't tear him apart. He doesn't need to breath, he doesn't bleed or anything like that, so Mags can't do any of his usual tricks. Magneto is relatively worthless in this fight. And Thor would get owned by himself."

How powerful are Magneto's gravitaitonal Powers? Can he create a fully powered black hole (E.G. one on the scale of a collapsed Super Massive star) If so, I seriously can't see Champion Winning this. Maybe Thor can use the power of Moljnir to enhance Magneto's powers.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:00 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yahman
"There's not a lot Magneto can do to Champion - Champion, if I recall correctly, like all Elders, has surpreme molecular self-control. So Mags can't tear him apart. He doesn't need to breath, he doesn't bleed or anything like that, so Mags can't do any of his usual tricks. Magneto is relatively worthless in this fight. And Thor would get owned by himself."

How powerful are Magneto's gravitaitonal Powers? Can he create a fully powered black hole (E.G. one on the scale of a collapsed Super Massive star) If so, I seriously can't see Champion Winning this. Maybe Thor can use the power of Moljnir to enhance Magneto's powers.

black hole?

Magneto will get knocked out, His powers effect small scale (comparing to high cosmic beings )

Champ has Dealt with them, and champ has death with matter manipulator as well.

Thor will amp Magneto? Why Thor has a lot more firepower than magneto

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:07 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Champ has Death? Where? Is he boning her like Thanos?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

sorry , cham has dealt with cosmic level before

embarrasment

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:10 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Thanos is boning death

can you prove scans of this? laughing

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:10 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"black hole? "

I haerd that Mags had had a power up and that during a recent fight he had created a black hole? If im incorrect sorry for sounding Like such a Retard.

Gravatational Powers are Linked to time aand Space and therefore have some form Fundamental control to Energies. In the real world any way, but this is the comic universe where science doesn't apply so who cares.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:12 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos is boning death

can you prove scans of this? laughing

no. sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

no. sad

Prove = provide

embarrasment

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Prove = provide

embarrasment

lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:20 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by yahman
"black hole? "

I haerd that Mags had had a power up and that during a recent fight he had created a black hole? If im incorrect sorry for sounding Like such a Retard.

Gravatational Powers are Linked to time aand Space and therefore have some form Fundamental control to Energies. In the real world any way, but this is the comic universe where science doesn't apply so who cares.

You're correct, he has created a blackhole before (well, wormhole anyway). But I don't think that's going to be enough. Champion is an Elder of the Universe - he's too many steps above both Magneto and Thor. They can annoy him, but I can't see it going much farther than that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:30 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're correct, he has created a blackhole before (well, wormhole anyway). "

Wormholes and Blackholes are a bit Different, but who cares. I cant stand Champion and I would love see him loose, but unless Thor transporting him to LImbo = a Win, Champ wins this Fight.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:34 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Not too different. A wormhole is a blackhole with a white hole for an exit. The science is the same. If Mags wanted a black hole instead of a wormhole, he'd just not put an exit there. Or make the exit the nearest sun.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:37 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Not too different. A wormhole is a blackhole with a white hole for an exit. The science is the same. If Mags wanted a black hole instead of a wormhole, he'd just not put an exit there. Or make the exit the nearest sun."

Not necesserily. One can use a black hole as a wormhole, but you can create one with out a black hole. In fact physicls predicts that Wormholes (on the size of the planck Length) are popping in and out of the universe all the time. They exist on the level of the quataum foam and zero point energy.

I think a worm hole or an Einstien Ronsen bridge can be defined as a loop hole in space time joined together by a higer dimension. Im not too sure about this though, the phsyics is verry complex.

I think White holes are only Theoretical (E.g. not one has been observed). Mind you this is the same about wormholes.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:27 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

You can't create a wormhole without a black hole, you can create a black hole without a wormhole. The physics of the opening are exactly the same, the only difference is that the theoretical white hole, which completes the wormhole, is the exit for the items that enter the black hole. Other than that they are the same. I've never seen research to suggest that a wormhole has an opening that is any different than a black hole...the only difference is that it's generated differently (collapsed star vs. unusually dense area that causes a space/time collapse). The causes are different, but the effects are the same.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:42 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by demigawd
You can't create a wormhole without a black hole, you can create a black hole without a wormhole. The physics of the opening are exactly the same, the only difference is that the theoretical white hole, which completes the wormhole, is the exit for the items that enter the black hole. Other than that they are the same. I've never seen research to suggest that a wormhole has an opening that is any different than a black hole...the only difference is that it's generated differently (collapsed star vs. unusually dense area that causes a space/time collapse). The causes are different, but the effects are the same.

Sorry dude you can theoretically create a wormhole without a black hole. Physics predicts that wormholes are continually being created all the time, Just on a truly miniature scale. And none of these temporal wormholes are being created by back holes. If one had a significant amount of Negative energy one could increase these wormholes to the size of a human (note that this is nearly practically impossible, especially seeing that Negative energy is theoretical).

It is also predicted that if you where able to create a atom smasher that could duplicate the energy's on a Planck scale, (this is the point when all the fundamental forces of the universe become united) a wormhole would probably occur.

You can also create a wormhole by using a significantly substantial amount of energy to punch a hole through the extra dimension of space time(although this is similar to a black hole, this might be the same thing). You need Negative energy to keep this open as well.

There was also a theory about speeding up Neutron stars to make create the necessery space warpage, ut i dont really no enough about this, although it doesn't include a black hole.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:42 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto and Thor are out of thier league here.

Champ's an Elder, and there is no way these two can beat him without banishment.

He eats them both in h2h, easily.

And I'm pretty sure Champ can break Magneto's shield, he once smashed a planet in half accidently.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 02:54 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote